• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 SDK Preview Release

Are we not going to be getting keys until Monday? I posted Friday night, and I realize you only have Yoshiro handling this, so it would take some time... but over 24 hours, and no key, I'm a little worried. I was hoping to get a solid start on something over the weekend, when I actually have time to do some coding. A quick update would be nice, but otherwise I'll hang tight, and wait patiently for my key.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
You can give me key also please ?
and where is the sdk ? i can't find !

Yeah, gotta get the key FIRST before the SDK even shows up to download. This is NOT explained in Ramm's post. And in fact, the "SDK is finally released!" thread in the "Level Design" forum makes it sound like people just went into Tools and straight got it.

Grrr... just made a thread asking and someone refers me back here saying I should pay more attention. Was going to reply, thanking him for clarifying but also pointing out that the key being a requisite for the SDK to show up is NOT explained in Ramm's post. BUT! Some mystery mod locked the thread first, making me look forever like an idiot! Thanks mod for doing that! :rolleyes: :p

Reactions: Matkailija
Upvote 0