• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
11_HARLEY_11
Featured content
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Harley,
    I was wondering if you might be able to let me use your fantastic tree meshes for a map I'm working on. You made such fantastic examples that they're really the only ones to use.
    Thanks and happy mapping,
    Catalavos
    Hi,

I have played you map (Bridges od Druzhina) now few times and I think it is an excellent combined arms map. I like the athmosphere and the look of the map. Although it needs patient to learn. One thing crossed my mind last time I played it: have you considered to make a winter version of this map? This map very much bring memories of Ostfront's Kryukovo map and it would be nice to see that kind of map for RO:HoS as well. I think that this map would work very well as a winter version as well. :)

Keep up the good work with mapmaking. I hope you have some fresh ideas. Me and my friends are looking for more content from you. :)

With best regards

Lucanus
    (RO since 2006)
    hi,

sry my english is no very good... is google english... ;)

I want to say thank you for your map ...
    is a very good map ...

if you want to test a map tell me about it ... I have a test server ...
    I invited you in steam ...

thank you
    hey dude, I just played Bridges for about an hour, 64 players.

First of all let me say, i had alot of fun. This map forces allied players to use super-dangerous maneuvers to advance, and that was thrilling to me. (another Ost veteran, so I love that kind of careful advance) Also, your terrain work, especially the network of craters and ditches, is great. Clearly very well thought out.

However, I have criticisms to make. (Note that I played Allies for almost the whole hour, and we never got past caps C and (D?), so I cant comment on the map past that point.)

I think Allies need to spawn closer to the action when fighting for C and (D or B, i forget) This cap was where the game stayed for most of the round. The allies came very close to capping C about 2/3 times per round - I feel if they spawned closer they would be able to keep the pressure higher on the german defenses.

Also, a few more placements of cover seem needed. Don't get me wrong, I love challenging maneuvering and using smoke! But I felt allies had to be TOO cautious and slow approaching C, and 1/2/3 more pieces of cover would help alot, hopefully without ruining the exciting challenge.

Hope you take my feedback into account, and thanks for the great map. Has a really good feel to it so far.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…