• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Beta - It's Midnight

Yoshiro is putting on quite a one-man show at the RO2 Steamgroup chat. :D

Bits of information can be gleamed from the performance, though. Like this one he wrote just now:

[TW]Yoshiro (2): We are still working hard to getting the RO 2 beta out to you today (today meaning, Today for us. All other timezones are considered non existant). The beta will show up in your steam library when it is available

[TW]Yoshiro (2): we are still on schedule for today

Upvote 0
Just wait, and if you are really impatient- restart your Steam every 30 minutes (or more often if you wish).

You really should understand- it's not gonna be like BANG- TWI guys click some magic button and beta starts downloading from their office to everyone in the world waiting for it ...

It needs to be distributed, first from TWI office to Valve, then Valve has to distribute it among its servers around the world.

Also it may not be distributed fully. Stuff like music, textures, models etc. which will not be changed can get downloaded and just wait on your disks for the main packages with binaries...

Upvote 0
Muahaha!!

I've finally read through these 33 hellishly hot pages of masochistic hype, only for me to drop yet another comment on my yearning for the beta in this overcooked soup of burning anticipation and cold sweat.

Since I have restrained myself from participating in any other "unofficial" beta threads, I feel compelled to post (pointlessly) in this thread to say that I'm shaking in anticipation for the upcoming beta. If God permits, this superfluous post will appear on the forum boards before the beta gets released and/or the TWI forum servers explode. ;)

Upvote 0