• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Zhitomir1941 Beta 3

Map is great but it's a little bit pity that there are so many smg. I played it today with some 38 players and there were in one side 7 assault troopers+squad leader = 8 mp40 :eek:. In 1941 there was only 1 smg in german squad and with less smg, with reduced just to for example 3-4, battle would be more attractive. But I see you prefer having smg and want to facilitate battle beacuse some players can don't know so much about how to play rifle.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I never liked mustard behind the meal.

And this specific mustard is even way over the [SIZE=-1]expiration date.

Who's next ? With giving precious info once a map is final while
there have been requests for suggestions since january.

Besides that from what my grandad told me many Moffen did walk
around carrying this metal bullet sprayer.
And what's 8 smg's a side leaves 22 players without can't see a
problem with that.

Tadaaa

Drecks
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I didn't understand your post so well beacuse my english is not good but 38 players is 19 in one side and in 1941 german squad was mainly 10 men. So if you would like to have realistic, there should be 2 smg only in each side if there is 40 players. But it don't have to be so realistic so there could be also even 4 smgs soldiers, but 8 smgs is just too many. That's my opinon..

Upvote 0
Hahaha Drecks you made me laugh with your Dutch/English :)
I think your map plays great , even with a full 44 slot server we had great battles on it. (although I have to admit that the quality of a game also depends on the kind of players you have on a server)

BTW. also like your winter version (I think we have beta 4 on the server, right one ? )

Upvote 0