• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Pavlov's_House_B1

You should be able to copy and paste from the README file included in the zip file package. But, the answer is "yes" you will need to add every line. It needed to be done for Pariser as well.

Not seeing a readme......:confused: Just downloaded again. Eitherway, can someone verify they have the same?

Serverpackages=PavlovsHouseUniforms_C
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatA_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatB_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatC_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatD_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatE_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatF_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatG_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatH_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatI_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatJ_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatK_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatL_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatM_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatN_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatO_Mod

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Arghhh, that's frustrating. We'll since I'm the one who coded those system files, I guess I'm the responsible party. I just want to confirm that you dropped all of those .u files into the server's System folder and they are being distributed by your redirect. The "Mod" files replace the .upl (player class file) that's normally in the System folder of everyone. Since the .upl cannot be automatically placed in the player's System folder by the redirect server, then the creation of the Mod .u's are necessary. The zombie effect is caused when the ragdolls are not activated by a player class file (either a .upl or the Mod .u's).

Upvote 0
Arghhh, that's frustrating. We'll since I'm the one who coded those system files, I guess I'm the responsible party. I just want to confirm that you dropped all of those .u files into the server's System folder and they are being distributed by your redirect. The "Mod" files replace the .upl (player class file) that's normally in the System folder of everyone. Since the .upl cannot be automatically placed in the player's System folder by the redirect server, then the creation of the Mod .u's are necessary. The zombie effect is caused when the ragdolls are not activated by a player class file (either a .upl or the Mod .u's).

Whooaaa, TMGDI! :eek:

Just kidding, I follow most of that. Here is what I can tell you. Those files were pushed because they are in my cache folder, I did check that.

Now, that AHZ vehicle pack would NOT have anything to do with that? Correct? Im only asking cause that wasnt fun to load up last time but I guess I could go double check and make sure all those files are there. But, I wont waste my time if you tell me that the zombie thing has nothing to do with the AHZ....please tell me that.

Upvote 0
Put in on our 50-Slot-Server yesterday with a few other map

IP:203.46.105.15:22000 - GameArena RO:Ostfront & Carpathian Crosses 50 player Server.

Thats right Australia finally has a 50 slot server!

I like the map but being the only AT soldier I felt that I had my work cut out for me. Not to sure if this happens to others but communication is A class were I play and to sneak around the very wide left or right without being noticed, and then to get into position to take out a stug, fire one round then bugger off. All I know it is a long process (though others in my position would have given up and just gone rifle!)
About the house, for the 4 rounds I played it I never looked inside, I think I spawn there but that is it, but visually outside it looks very nice

Upvote 0
I've played half a dozen rounds of this on a 50 player server (I have the week off :D). Reinforcements work very well with the Russians usually running out at the 3-4 min mark, making it a very intense battle to the end. You should consider giving the PTRD RGD40 AT nades from Carpathian Crosses. I played a few times as PTRD and shooting at the front of the Stug is useless so the only option is to go commando and try to flank it. Even shooting at the ammo box it takes 2-3 hits so it would be great to have AT nades to disable it's tracks. A lot of people complained of unplayable fps so I'll try and make some meshes for you when I get a chance. A good thing to do is optimize the interior heavy building across from pavlovs house since it's not crucial for gameplay.

Upvote 0
I've played half a dozen rounds of this on a 50 player server (I have the week off :D). Reinforcements work very well with the Russians usually running out at the 3-4 min mark, making it a very intense battle to the end. You should consider giving the PTRD RGD40 AT nades from Carpathian Crosses. I played a few times as PTRD and shooting at the front of the Stug is useless so the only option is to go commando and try to flank it. Even shooting at the ammo box it takes 2-3 hits so it would be great to have AT nades to disable it's tracks. A lot of people complained of unplayable fps so I'll try and make some meshes for you when I get a chance. A good thing to do is optimize the interior heavy building across from pavlovs house since it's not crucial for gameplay.

Good to know that it plays well. A 2nd PTRD might be in order but how much trouble was the STUG giving you! With a lot of players to much smoke might cause FPS problems would be my guess. Which building do you mean here zobs house or the Mill?

Upvote 0
Zombie Bug is living.:(

The following is described by RO.ini.

Serverpackages=PavlovsHouseUniforms_C
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatA_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatB_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatC_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatD_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatE_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatF_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatG_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatH_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatI_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatJ_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatK_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatL_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatM_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatN_Mod
Serverpackages=RKKA_M41PaddedCoatO_Mod

It is expected that this problem is solved.:eek:

Upvote 0
I apologize for all of the problems with the uniforms. I thought that I had set them up correctly, and I even emulated the coding for some of the custom uniforms currently in use out there. But apparently, I screwed up at some point in the process...:(

I'll be getting together with someone with more knowledge about these things, and I'll have new packages issued as soon as possible (after some testing is done).

Other than those problems, I hope everyone is enjoying the map.

Upvote 0