RO-Pavlov's_House_B1

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Shurek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2006
www.darkesthourgame.com
Good job, I liked it very much. Only a few things:

- The cap area of 9th Square is too small in my opinion
- Add semi-automatic rifle to the leaders
- Add-MG42
- Add Stv40 Scoped the Russian sniper

These are things in my opinion to improve. But the map is fantastic, great job!!!

The MG42 was not yet available in sufficient enough quantities (if at all) in Stalingrad in Oct-Nov 1942 to make them relevant to this map.

EDIT: Nestor, thanks for the mirror add

Last edited:

TodSky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2006
Venusberg
So far my only criticism is the poor Riflemen, they need at least one grenade. Also I might consider taking away one SMG slot per team that might help to slow down the game play. As for the MG42 don't add it! you shouldn't have MG42's in Stalingrad. But overall great map I can't wait to play it with one life per round!

P.S. Give the German Gruppenf

Last edited:

7.92mm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 1, 2007
Nice map but this file is going to take me thirty five minutes to download wtf:mad:

Sichartshofen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Russ Schulke said:
Infantry Regiment 54 from October 22, 1942
IR54-MG42.JPG

Shows 2 MG42's in service in the regiment.

The MG42 had already been in service for 7 months.

Last edited:

ro50pc

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 27, 2007
Divinehammer

Check the redirect folder for Dubrava. You have RO-Dubrava_B5.rom.uz2 instead of RO-Dubrava.rom.uz2. At least thats what I got from your first post link.

or...is there something with that.

Shurek

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 21, 2006
www.darkesthourgame.com
I'm concerned that he's either referring to the zombie bug or HoM, both of which were problems in the test version of the map. But I thought that those had been tackled through various means :confused:

Divinehammer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 9, 2006
Sunny, Obamalot
Divinehammer

Check the redirect folder for Dubrava. You have RO-Dubrava_B5.rom.uz2 instead of RO-Dubrava.rom.uz2. At least thats what I got from your first post link.

or...is there something with that.

oops yeah I didnt make those redirects nor have I ever learned how so those will have to be remade sorry.

Sichartshofen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Curious to ask what visually is needed? Stalingrad was pretty well leveled was it not?
Pavlovs house and the one across need some major interior texturing done. It looks like someone just duplicated the same subtraction cube and edited the vertices's.

Last edited:

Tchernobog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 11, 2007
The only server running it right now has 4-5 players, which is a shame. Here's to hoping it's picked up by the 50 player servers, the map looks like it'll be a blast with the right amount of players.