• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map RO-Lazur50_beta1

Now that many players have worked out where to go after many sessions on the map the Allies are definitely improving in their attacking. I just think there is alot inside the buildings which doesn't see much action and I still get lost a lot. But after playing it many times it definitely becoming a map I'm enjoying more.

At least you proved your not a player with femal hormons
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Upvote 0
I have seen comments that the map is great, to the map is too confusing. Now this is a smart, excellent looking map and I don't think that it should be 'dumbed' down because someone gets lost. Play it a few times and you will know it enough to not get lost. Besides, do you think everyone in war knew exactly where they were going?

Anyway, there are enough simple fairly linear maps out there for the 'directionally challenged'.

Nice work DRECKS :D

Upvote 0
Did try to gather feedback during playing RO-Lazur50_beta1

A lot of people complained they got lost in this map. I frequently heard
comments like to many rooms, to big and i'm lost.
My only advice to these people is "You can always play Basovka"

Meanwhile i filtered other info and decided to widen up doors moved some spawns reduced run distances and did some other tweaks.
Also added more detail and tried to add some stuff on the wall.

Hope to release it this week and when you are lost you press o

upd8.jpg

upd7.jpg

upd6.jpg

upd4.jpg

upd2.jpg

upd1.jpg

Upvote 0