• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RIP Stiletto

I didn't know you well, and I don't think I ever really talked to you, but I have played with you before and you were a great guy. Stiletto, I pray that you will find your way to Heaven. R.I.P. You will be missed.

And to anyone thinking of suicide, stop now. I knew a kid who hung himself. It was tragic. Before you do it stop and think of your family, of your friends, and of the beauty of life itself. If you ever need to talk to someone you can join the Crack Clan ts and talk to me or find the =213= Ventrilo and talk to Mein Teil. He is one of the greatest guys I know in RO.

Just remember there is someone always there to help

You will be missed.

Upvote 0
I just looked at your pic again, shivers went down my body and a tear down my face.
RIP my fellow comrade. You will be missed. May your soul find its happiness.

Me too man.

Some memories of mine include having a headache from getting airbursted left and right. Asking for help on warsaw capping square by myself and hearing, "roger nading" and i get airbursted (twas too funny looking back on it). And this. He put this up on the old RO forums when it was a mod, I kept it for memories but never wanted to put it up for this, it's titled CiA's Merry Men.

CiAMerryMen.jpg

Upvote 0