• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45 CD key problem

Red_Spring

Jul 21, 2013
Genoa, Italy
I recently bought Red Orchestra 41-45, (retail version, so from a shop). When I typed the CD code it says it's already in use, what can I do ? I've been trying to find a solution but I couldn't find anything... Who do I have to contact for help ? Or what can I do to resolve this issue ? I came here to the tripwire interactive forum to ask because I really don't know what to do, also, it's a shame to have RO Ostfront and can't play it

Basically, you'll have to take it back to the retailer who sold it to you. Most likely they were selling it second-hand - which doesn't work with used Steam keys... If you don't get any joy from them, come back to us and we'll see what we can do for you!

Thank you for the fast reply Wilsonam, I'll take it back tomorrow morning.
In the afternoon I should be able to tell you if they changed the copy with a new one or if they didn't do anything

Upvote 0
Thank you for the fast reply Wilsonam, I'll take it back tomorrow morning.
In the afternoon I should be able to tell you if they changed the copy with a new one or if they didn't do anything

Ok, I brought the game back to the shop but employees said that all the copies they have of RO are second-hand (actually, they have only 2 copies plus mine) and they said that If I took another copy it would be the same :(

P.S. sorry for the double post

Upvote 0
Ok, I brought the game back to the shop but employees said that all the copies they have of RO are second-hand (actually, they have only 2 copies plus mine) and they said that If I took another copy it would be the same :(

P.S. sorry for the double post

If you get the chance, you might want to point out that they shouldn't be trying to resell games that require a Steam account. And they ought (in my opinion) to give you your money back! Key sent separately, so no bugger steals that one :)

Upvote 0
If you get the chance, you might want to point out that they shouldn't be trying to resell games that require a Steam account. And they ought (in my opinion) to give you your money back! Key sent separately, so no bugger steals that one :)

Thank you Wilsonam, many thanks really :D you made my day :D
I tried to tell them about the steam keys and they called a supervisor (I don't really know how to call him), I tried to explain the issue and then he said "you probably f***ed up something and it's not our fault"
I almost became red for the rage, I replied that it's their fault because they were selling second-hand games that require a steam validation...
After that I requested a refund and the employees told me to get out...
One thing it's for sure, I'll never set a foot in that shop again :mad:
So, no refund, but they've lost a customer ;)

P.S. thank you AsoBit, Wilsonam already resolved the problem :D I really appreciate your kindness, though :D

P.P.S. I apologize for any grammar mistake, English isn't my native language and I tried to explain the best way I could :eek:

Upvote 0