• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Released - September 21

The thing is, Cliffs of Dover runs WAYYY better than RO2 on my machine, and yes AT THE RELEASE. And you should take your advice about knowing what your talking about before you post. You have obviously never run IL2: COD of max or you would know better....

Cliffs of Dover also has much more bigger problems (constant micro stutter, etc.) to run when released, if you say your machine did run it good at release over london specificly, you obviously talking ****, texture sizes were so ridiculously ****ed up in it there's no machine that could run it smooth until Kegetys unofficial mod patch and several official patches. Have some patience and I'm sure TWI will fix it.

Reactions: Jason_Argo
Upvote 0
Can you type a sentence that doesn't contain a personal insult in it? Can't wait for you to reply with an insult. And by the way, since you're constantly calling people "retards" and "morons," perhaps you may like to learn that the contraction for "you are" is "you're," not "your." :rolleyes:

Being a hypocrite sure is fun amirite? you talk about me insulting you, then you focus your post on being a grammar Nazi, yep, looks like someone can't handle the truth when told to them.

Cliffs of Dover also has much more bigger problems (constant micro stutter, etc.) to run when released, if you say your machine did run it good at release over london specificly, you obviously talking ****, texture sizes were so ridiculously ****ed up in it there's no machine that could run it smooth until Kegetys unofficial mod patch and several official patches. Have some patience and I'm sure TWI will fix it.

No man you know NOTHING OF WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT MAN, MY PC RAN it PERFECTLY FINE, THAT MEANS THERE WERE NO ISSUES AT ALL WITH THE GAME OR COMPANY DERrrrr

Upvote 0
Cliffs of Dover had performance issues EXACTLY like RO2 with people running top of the line hardware and couldn't get good fps, and yes AT THE RELEASE, which is exactly what Ro2 is at right now, Ciffs of Dovers issues were not fixed in a day and neither will RO2s, again know what you are talking about, especially considering Ro2 renders a lot more then Cliffs of Dover

At release of IL-2:CloD people with 6xxx series cards got horrendous FPS if I recall correctly, and the foliage caused huge fps drops and some stuttering was caused by some rendering thing keygety managed to fix, It was fun to watch from the sidelines as exactly the same problems and issues came up as are here right now, all it did was take time for Maddox games to find the culprits and start to push out patches, as TWI are right now.

To Note : MG Are still active on development, posting (semi-regular) updates on their forums, mostly about Audio and still providing Beta patches. So, give these companies a chance and they will fix up issues and change around menus to make it work well, Sometimes it takes a kick to really get something started. Or in this case - Releasing a game can be the only thing to really kick the bug-hunting into action, as sometimes, sheer numbers of people are whats required to recreate some issues.

(You can check the MG forums here to take a look at the recent update, 3d stuff, http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=189 )

Last edited:
Upvote 0
At release of IL-2:CloD people with 6xxx series cards got horrendous FPS if I recall correctly, and the foliage caused huge fps drops and some stuttering was caused by some rendering thing keygety managed to fix, It was fun to watch from the sidelines as exactly the same problems and issues came up as are here right now, all it did was take time for Maddox games to find the culprits and start to push out patches, as TWI are right now.

To Note : MG Are still active on development, posting (semi-regular) updates on their forums, mostly about Audio and still providing Beta patches. So, give these companies a chance and they will fix up issues and change around menus to make it work well, Sometimes it takes a kick to really get something started. Or in this case - Releasing a game can be the only thing to really kick the bug-hunting into action, as sometimes, sheer numbers of people are whats required to recreate some issues.

(You can check the MG forums here to take a look at the recent update, 3d stuff, [url]http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=189[/URL] )
Main diference is that they work with their own engine tecnology. While tripwire uses an engine more used than a prostitute and manages to make it perform worse than crysis :)

Upvote 0
Cliffs of Dover had performance issues EXACTLY like RO2 with people running top of the line hardware and couldn't get good fps, and yes AT THE RELEASE, which is exactly what Ro2 is at right now, Ciffs of Dovers issues were not fixed in a day and neither will RO2s, again know what you are talking about, especially considering Ro2 renders a lot more then Cliffs of Dover

How do you know? Do you even own and play Cliffs of Dover? Does it run good on your system? On mine it does, a good lot smoother and without the immense lag you get on 50 + slot servers in RO2. I seriously doubt RO2 renders and processes as many things as CoD does, prove it please.

Patches have to be applied to both games to fix certain stuff, but for me RO2 has gone down hill since all the patches, on my system. CoD on the other hand only went up up and up.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How do you know? Do you even own and play Cliffs of Dover? Does it run good on your system? On mine it does, a good lot smoother and without the immense lag you get on 50 + slot servers in RO2. I seriously doubt RO2 renders and processes as many things as CoD does, prove it please.

Again someone else who is selfish, did you play when it was first released? if you read the forums the first few weeks of release you would see there were tons of people having performance issues with top of the line gaming machines, just because it ran good on your machine doesn't mean it ran fine on everyone elses.

Upvote 0
Again someone else who is selfish, did you play when it was first released? if you read the forums the first few weeks of release you would see there were tons of people having performance issues with top of the line gaming machines, just because it ran good on your machine doesn't mean it ran fine on everyone elses.

I'm not selfish, you're just ignorant towards other peoples experiences, are you American by any chance?
Have I ever said that CoD runs fine on every system? No, simple as that.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah the patch didn't help me either, in fact the game has kept getting worse since the last 3 patches. Same issues I've posted numerous times.

i7 2600k @ 3.40GHz
Gigabyte GA-P67A-UD3-B3 motherboard
gpu-nvidia gtx 460 1gb
PSU- Coolermaster 750W
8GB Kingston ram
Sound blaster audigy
running at 1680x1050 @ 60hz res
Windows7 64bit

I just don't know why?

Upvote 0