• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

Really? I've levelled my mg-34 up to rank 7 at least 3 times today on supposedly ranked servers, still says level 6 in my profile. I don't think a single kill has registered today out of hundreds, on multiple servers, with rounds being finished properly. :confused:

EDIT: Also thanks for hard work, wouldn't want to appear ungrateful for continued support...
Your not fully looking at his statement, " Although there appear to be some other issues with stats that we're looking into." The other issue was servers reading that they were ranked when they were not has been fixed. What your seeing is another issue.

Upvote 0
Ty! for all the hard work guys just as I expected TWI is putting out more patches in a month than most games get in a lifetime.

Thats right RO2 is on track to being the biggest game in history. Strictly in a storage sense you understand. Are you selling any special edition RO2 hard drives per chance?

improving

improvements

improvements

You mean fixing. Or finishing what you started. Depends how cynical we are gettings.

Can we have any timeframes of when these major gamebreaking bugs are going to be addressed/assessed to be fixed by? I'm getting sick of this patch lottery crap.

I just left a game of L4D2 (Death Toll has been released FYI) to see if anything decent had been fixed and now I'm leaving disappointed.

Just like most of my clan mates have left this game....

Upvote 0
True indeed. I was merely acknowledging your concern :p

I understand ;)

TBH TWI has done an "AMAZING" job to this game. I'm one of the lucky ones that has little, or no problems at all with the game. gameplay, movement,weapons, graphics ,etc...... for me its 10/10

I'm just frustrated cuz I'm not doing what I love doing...and thats mapping :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
And still no fix for stats/achievements...

Look, I appreciate your hard work, but it's getting annoying.

I'm a bit tired of jumping around between high levels and yet I'm not able to level anything.

Agreed. I would like to get rid of these unlocks that I have that clearly I haven't unlocked myself and I would like to be able to work on my own stats and unlocks. It's sad to see that a thing like this still ain't working a week after release :/

Upvote 0
Agreed. I would like to get rid of these unlocks that I have that clearly I haven't unlocked myself and I would like to be able to work on my own stats and unlocks. It's sad to see that a thing like this still ain't working a week after release :/

Actually the game wont be out a week till Tuesday or depending where your from one more day.. Kappa

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ty! for all the hard work guys just as I expected TWI is putting out more patches in a month than most games get in a lifetime.

Thats right RO2 is on track to being the biggest game in history. Strictly in a storage sense you understand. Are you selling any special edition RO2 hard drives per chance?

improving

improvements

improvements

You mean fixing. Or finishing what you started. Depends how cynical we are gettings.

Can we have any timeframes of when these major gamebreaking bugs are going to be addressed/assessed to be fixed by? I'm getting sick of this patch lottery crap.

I just left a game of L4D2 (Death Toll has been released FYI) to see if anything decent had been fixed and now I'm leaving disappointed.

Just like most of my clan mates have left this game....

Upvote 0
I got a nice few more frames for my fps, or at least I think so. In Station, I would get about 15-25 fps. After this patch it steadied itself more ~19/~20-30 fps! You guys are slowly fine-tuning this game to what it should be. Thanks!

And I hope it's not just the placebo effect talking. :p

EDIT: Apologies about the double post.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
OK!!!! Seriously this is bunch of BS!! I bought the RO2 because of the SDK, not because of the game...im not much of a gamer, i play about 5 hours week total,enough to understand game play! However my love and passion is playing with SDK and mapping. I bought the game cuz you guys said we'd have it on release, then it got changes to few day.....here it is almost a week later and still noting. So basically i paid money for something i don't have :mad:. This is just WRONG!!!:mad:

p.s. thanks for the update, doing good job improving the game ;)

I have yet to see a game launch its SDK (or other mod tools) ontime. Now, knowing this, Tripwire probably should not have been quite so optimistic with their estimate, but I would be pretty surprised if it isn't here in a week or two, which is a lot better than the norm. In my experience, when a company claims they will have an sdk or tool ready on launch, they usually mean it will be ready 6 months later. And there are some companies (cough...creative assembly...cough) where any promise of extra tools "on release" actually means that they will post a message on the forums 1.5 years later that they aren't going to release the mod tools but the tools will be available on release in their next title. (which they won't)

Upvote 0
Well I'm still having problems with the server browser, sure they show up when I start the game, but if I switch to favs or some other tab and switch back, there gone again until I restart and other tab as well.

Sound seems like an pretty important one as well seeing as lots of peeps have that problem, I guess they haven't fixed it yet:(

Upvote 0
"rogame.exe has stopped working"

(and my computer is new and had awesomes performances)

.... sorry but your game is most of the time unplayable .... it's NOT NORMAL !

Are you really professionnal ? O_O !!!!!

Sorry but i think correcting some bug map issue ARE NOT in high priority !

- Sounds Bug
- Repetitive Crash
- Stats and Achievement

Are what you are supposed to work.

Sorry if i feel angry, but i am sad. I waited Ro2 since 2 years. I expected more.

Reactions: Sir Roderick
Upvote 0