• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RS Random non-controllable hollering by your character

Random non-controllable hollering by your character

• Yes, it's god damn annoying and I want full control of my character.

Votes: 53 46.9%
  • No, I want my character to keep hollering like now.

Votes: 29 25.7%
  • No, I wish my character would talk more, tell stories, sing and shout like a maniac all the time.

Votes: 31 27.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the shouting and the talking and stuff in the game.

Its something that helps -immersion- ALOT! the game without the shouting and screaming would be so much more dull.. It would not be a WW2 battlefield. Battlefields are filled with alot of shouting and screaming. Not all quiet. >_>
Ok, maybe a button you could hold down to make your character shut up would be nice at times when you are sneaking would be sweet. but nothing more than that.

The hollering as you call it, is some of the things that make RO2, RO2 to me. It sets the mood. Especially when you use native voices..

Upvote 0
I personally don't feel that game misses immersion if there is no random shouting.

You still can use the command rose and the best immersion you get is to use mics and work as a team.
But using mics is few and far between in RO games since the game has not been built like it is necessary, recommended and important so you would survive.

If you really want immersion in games you should stick to single players.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I personally don't feel that game misses immersion if there is no random shouting.

You still can use the command rose and the best immersion you get is to use mics and work as a team.
But using mics is few and far between in RO games since the game has not been built like it is necessary, recommended and important so you would survive.

If you really want immersion in games you should stick to single players.

So just because you and some other guys think it's not immersive, this feature (yes I call it a feature) should be removed from the game? That's a big no from me!

Upvote 0