• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Problems with Server Browser

Actually is IS a game killer. I can't sort through a list of 100 servers ALL OF WHICH ARE INVALID every time I want to play.

And it isn't a server issue, because the browser worked fine last time I tried to play. Or rather if it is, its something TWI changed and broke on the server side of the game.

So I guess when TWI's next game comes out I'll boot up RO and see if it actually works. If not... $0.

Upvote 0
This issue is most definately a game killer, say you have just bought RO for 20 bucks you get on all excited bout playing because you have heard only GOOD about this game then you get to server list... its deathly slow then when you finally get servers you click to join, find either your ping is ridiculasly high or your alone... then you think f**k this never play again and tell all your mates RO is a pile of wnk.
Its great someone has finally noted the issue but this has gone on for too long... we need a fix and yeah some may say "its harder than you think, why dont you try" in response to this possible statement... im not an expert, i paid the $20 like everyone else not only to be able to PLAY the game but to recieve the top class support that TWI is renouned for... Dont kill a friggin top seller. fix the thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
3rd party server app listing seems work fine (they still using old master ?)
so i wonder where is the catch (Valve says it's TWI fault on master)

since the browser change update server listing turned into useless garbage
not to mention this 1 000 000 iterations loop crash-error caused by same changes ...

Upvote 0