• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Previews and Media

[TW]Wilsonam

VP, Tripwire Int.
Oct 17, 2005
Roswell, GA
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Previews and Media

Well, I see the press are coming through with the previews now, having had their shot at the Beta this week! In no particular order, you'll find previews and media at the following locations (and let us know of any others!):

BeyondUnreal have a bunch of screenshots - click HERE to see them.

InpactVirtuel has a preview with more screenshots - click HERE. Someone who has more time than me, please pop an English translation in the thread for me!

And AfterHourz has a bunch more screenies to take a look at - click HERE.

Keep them coming please :)

My question goes to the beta testers who have played around with the tanks and other vehicles. How are the engine sounds? I remember from the mod version that the engine sounds where a little weak, they either did not seem to fit the vehicle or they were either to high or to low in volume when you were around them or in them. When I think of great tank sounds I think of movies like Saving Private Ryan when that Tiger tank rolled into the small city. The tank had the sound of the diesel engine and the high pitch squeaks of all that metal moving and turrents swinging, it was great. Sorry for getting carried away. I just hope they worked on the vehicle sounds as much as they did the ambient and weapon sounds.

Upvote 0