• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Poll: KFWDT SMGs Finalized

This is exactly the kind of stuff I'm talking about. People tragically born without an imagination.

Kinda a tone in there dude... if I was a delicate sort I might be offended.

But to respond... Meh, never been very creative, always been much better at adding to things than coming up with stuff from scratch. There is nothing wrong with sticking with what you know, and tbh I have never heard of a pp-19 or a hampton.

Sten gun far as I knew was a really old fashioned weapon design, and I assumed like the sten gun I'm familiar with it had a very large clip. And I have always hated spray and pray weapons. Even in RO I refused to use anything other than a bolt action rifle... maybe a semi if I was getting owned.

My point is I know very little or nothing about these other weapons, so rather than vote blindly for something I know nothing about, I chose to vote for something I do know something about, and the Mp5 navy just happens to be my favourite weapon in all competative games I play. Mostly because in the average game it is generally low damage with a relatively small clip, has high accuracy, and is lightweight for fast movement.

Just because I vote for a well known weapon is no reason to rubbish my choices. Not that you necessarily rubbished them, but there was certainly a condescending tone in how you addressed it.

If I were to rewrite your statement I woud have said:

In my opinion, these guns are fairly standard and unoriginal. I would like to see more of an interesting variety.

You can of course post how you wish, but your way of wording things sometimes merely triggers a flame reaction from people, and thusly causes the point of your post, however prudent it may be, to get lost in translation.

Anyway whatever, free content is free content, thanks for the effort put towards this folks, so whatever is released I will be more than happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: C_Gibby
Upvote 0
Bizon

That is all we need.

Replace the AK"47" (rofl) with a model of Accurately detailed Bizon and the game will be good to go.

Or better yet, AKMSU (Think AKMS receiver and stock + short frontend of AKS-74U + 7.62x39mm mag).

Not at all helpful. And we're adding weapons--no replacements. And it's very late to suggest MORE when we got the friggin' vote going already.

It's obvious that you haven't read the thread at all, or looked at our forum or even have any understanding of what KFWDT is actually trying to do.

On with the vote!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

option #3: Ump.45 - "ump"

300px-hkump45.jpg

option #4: Sterling submachine gun - "sten gun"

sterling_smg_07.jpg

option #5: Mp5a4 - "h&k mp5"

mp5%20a4%20torch.jpg

add em up

Upvote 0
Not at all helpful. And we're adding weapons--no replacements. And it's very late to suggest MORE when we got the friggin' vote going already.

It's obvious that you haven't read the thread at all, or looked at our forum or even have any understanding of what KFWDT is actually trying to do.

On with the vote!
I voted bizon.

And others are alternatives incase the stupidly-generic mp5 gets added...

I never suggested any more weapons, AKMSU is also a valid replacement for the fail-ak we have right now.

Upvote 0