• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

October 21st Update Changelog

Please remove Cover from the Use key in the next patch. We've been asking since Beta, and maybe it's lower in priority than other technical stuff, but my God is it annoying.

^^^

also, please give us the option for non toggle aim and crouch in the control options. these should just be basic control options just like in any other pc shooter.

Reactions: Zetsumei
Upvote 0
This is great. Congratulations on getting some of what I know the community really wants into a patch.

I especially love the ability to block weapon and rank. However I would suggest the ability to block particular weapons on ranked servers. It is usually one or two weapons like the m2kb which annoy people who want to play in a historical setting.

I find people almost never want to play on a non-ranked server. So the ability to block a few of the annoying "unlock" weapons, but keep having fun earning rank is important. People need every single game kill to count towards leveling or it seems like work for nothing.

How it would work:
Block m2kb... which auto block the corresponding unlock in the Russian side to balance things.

Reactions: Tomten
Upvote 0