• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Nutshot

Yeah, people seem to be forgetting the large cluster of very sensitive nerves that live in that area, not to mention the very critical bone structure sitting right behind it, also containing several important nerve passages.

I'm sure most of the guys here have taken a hard hit to the groin at least once in their life (Ugh, the one time I forget to protect myself before blocking a goalie punt in soccer... *shudders*) and the amount of pain you feel from even a light hit is enough to leave you shuddering on the ground clutching the jewels. I can't imagine what a bullet/shrapnel would feel like...

Reactions: Nimsky
Upvote 0
I've been shot in the nuts in real life.

Luckily it was by an idiot kid with a tournament paintball marker, and not a real fire arm. (Little bugger hid in a bush and was attacking people on a hiking trail.)

Trust me. Nut shots may as well be kill shots. If it didn't kill you, you would be wishing it had.

Where did you burry the little bugger?

Upvote 0
catturahdt.jpg

This one is Epic! :D

Reactions: SCandChives
Upvote 0