• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New weapon usp45

The_Sorrow

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 2, 2009
Australia
Yo dudes

I know the MK23 is pretty much the same thing but better, anyways I had the model and texture so I thought I'd try to get it done, it works ingame and Marco is helping Me with getting a part of the gun going, hopefully there will be a release sometime this week, Slavek and I got it ingame earlier but we wanted to add some more realistic features to it, not sure if TW will whitelist... but I hope so.

will be up soon :)

Credits must go to
J.D for the Textures
CommieJoe and Candlejack for the info about the weapon and how it should be powered, mag size, bullet types and so-on
Slavek for helping Me out with getting programming done
Marco for helping with the parts we couldn't figure out
SEPH from FPSBanana for the awesome USP model
Steve-o, Voltara for awesome sounds, also from FPSBanana
My Animations
TW-RedTide, quite a while back he did float limits on the gun for Me and he was the one who tought Me MAX so all My Animation credits should go to him.
I'll give permissions to edit the gun, and maybe include the rig

Last edited:
this weapon?
usp45m.gif

Upvote 0
Here are the promised screenshots; on a special super-creepy map some awesome blokes made.
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I hope i was thorough enough for you blokes, seeing as i cannot capture the awesome animations with screencap, this must do.
thanks for image uploads Candle, I'll put a vid up later, just waiting on Marco so I can release.

Upvote 0