• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Same as the guy above me... I have played COD, COD UO and COD2 but Im looking for a more authentic game since Im a crazy WWII buff. I played RO as the mod for Unreal Tournament 2004 but ran into some graphics problems. Anyway, Im still a newb to the game but I love the idea of Combine arms and I am truly amazed at the level of detail this game has brought to the WWII online battlefield.

Im Canadian so to get the game anytime soon I geuss I will have to purchase it online. Hope that I don't suck too much when I do play! :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
*bows and chuckles*:) G'day all. I get the impression this is a strong community based game which is brilliant. Its fitting my first post is here.

Just downloading the game atm..hmm..about 5 hours to go.. *chuckles*

Im an Irishman, living in Australia, who plays and admins in DoD:S. At our server we are pushing realism mods.. and while researching ideas for mods..i find THIS.. Red Orchestra! Can ye say lovely jubly?!

Lookin forward to contributing to the community. Ill be pouring over the forum all evenin nae doubt heh.

Cheers

Upvote 0
Hi all. I have yet to buy RO but from what I've currently seen and played...I absolutely love it. Like many of you I also noticed a rather mature crowd and hope we can keep it that way. I suppose the crowd is that way because of the authenticity the game provides us with. Otherwise people would continue playing games like MoH and CoD. Tripwire Interactive has done a great job with the game. Hope I see some of you folks playing on Wehrmacht's side. ;)

Peace

Upvote 0
Yo, I'm Steve. Sometimes you'll see me playing as Sniper_Steve, or Greenspan, or just Steve. I used to play a lot of DoD but after Sauce I went looking for another game. I've been playing RO:OST since they released it on steam, but I just recently upgraded my computer and am just starting to really get into it.

Upvote 0
Intro from Werner von Sctupp

Intro from Werner von Sctupp

greetings...my first online gaming experience is Red Orchestra. It has stimulated my interest in WW2 and It has been quite an experience playing with such a diverse group...Let the games continue ....and tell my mother I died for the Fatherland or is it ? tell my father I died for the Motherland....:D

Upvote 0
New to the game. Own almost all WAR games

New to the game. Own almost all WAR games

First day on the forum and a couple of days with the game. My first problem is the same with many of the games I have purchased. The elimination of weapons to suit the server host.

1. It defeats the designers intent in providing a realistic gaming experience.

2. It is not possible in the real world to eliminate weapons from your enemy.

3. I like the definition of WAR With All Resources.

Hope I can find some servers that play for real. Deal with snipers by finding them em an killing them thats for real.:) :D

Question.

If I have another computer to set up as a dedicated server does my steam account allow me to down loand RO to the second computer.

AA100

Upvote 0