• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Well considering the Amount of features the DEVs seem to have implemented, we all will be Rekruten :), and you won't be alone. The so-called Veterans will be the Minority when Ostfront takes off, and i got the feeling the Manual of the Game will something really useful, especially for Tank Warfare :)

My guess is that for everyone who says Hello on the Boards, there are 1,000 to 10,000 People wo simply buy the Game, and never register on the Boards...

Normally on this board there are 1/5 Registered Users and the Rest are Guests.

Upvote 0
And don't worry about the k/d ratio--in RO, some days you're running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying not to get shot, and some days you are a bolt-action death machine who single-handedly turns the tide of war. It's a really cool game in either case.

If you can pick up UT04 for ten euros, i'd get the practice in now by playing the mod--the cost of RO:O itself is much less than it probably should be for the fun you'll have.

Upvote 0