• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New to the community? Introduce yourself!

Greetings everyone,

I am sincerely looking for a new game to satisfy my cravings of multiplayer.
I have tried to be satisfied with single player but it just doesn't cut it for me.

So, I've been on the hunt since CS:S has started to grow a little repetitive for me. I pains me to say that because I've been playing CS since before 1.3 but it is just no longer as fun as it used to be.

I am in the military now and looking for a more realistic game that involves TEAMWORK amongst all things. I hate how there is no teamwork what so ever in CS:S. Everyone just wants to be 1337 and runs around. Granted, I used to be obsessed with that too and can indeed say that there was a time when I was concerned with that.

Now however I am looking for a realistic simulation and I believe that first person shooters are the only thing that hold my attention. ..

So.... In short, I look forward to seeing how this game pans out and how much people are willing to work together to win rather that just worrying about scores and K:D ratios.

Cheers,
Tyr

Upvote 0
Hey Everyone,

My name is Ryan Morrissey im 16 and enjoy mostly FPS over any other genre. Im a huge CoD buff and have been before the first mod for CoD game out, Since then Ive purchased United Offensive and Call of Duty 2. But I like to spread out and keep my game on other FPS titles such as Battlefield 2 and Day of Defeat: Source.

I own myself a preloaded copy of OR:O through Steam and can't wait till it's released!

I hope to get to know alot of your better and become much more envolved in the community!

-Ryan

Upvote 0
hi m8s :)

some things to tell about me:
im 18 years old
playing WWII stuff scince around 5 years (everything from PC-games to tabletopgames and co)

i live in Linz wich is in Austria (no NOT Australia)
the country wich rocked the winter olympics with rank 3 ^^

i didnt play the old RO so im pretty noob atm but im pretty good @ other shooters like CoD

my hobbies are WWII, Tabletopgames, Computergaming, swimming, meeting with friends,...

i got plenty of experiance with clans and i hope i gonna find a good german-speaking clan in RO ost

so long..

LemoN

Upvote 0
Hi from Shifty

Hi from Shifty

Hi all,
Just preordered this game,along with most of the clan I belong to as well.:)
We are a large UK COD clan,we call ourselves Third Reich,or TR for short,so you might have seen us around.
I was asked to join them 2 years ago,glad I did as we have some good fun to.
We cant wait to see what this plays like,and hope it can be what cod2 is not.
I`m the grandad of the clan or the eldest I should say, I`m 58 years of age so I spose I`m almost an OAP,"blimey" :eek: ,glad to say my reactions are still fast,so I dont need a zimmer frame yet:D ,only when I get shot.:)
Anyway glad to be here,and I hope to see you on the field of honor sometime:) .

Last edited:
Upvote 0
shifty said:
Hi all,
Just preordered this game,along with most of the clan I belong to as well.:)
We are a large UK clan call ourselves Third Reich,or TR for short,so you might have seen us around.
I was asked to join them 2 years ago,glad I did as we have some good fun to.
I`m the grandad of the clan or the eldest I should say, I`m 58 years of age so I spose I`m almost an OAP,"blimey" :eek: ,glad to say my reactions are still fast,so I dont need a zimmer frame yet:D ,only when I get shot.:)
Anyway glad to be here,and I hope to see on the field of honor sometime:) .

Heya Shifty great to hear your intrests are still into FPS! welcome and can't wait to get in game with ya!

Upvote 0
Hey all - I've never played FPS games, but something's telling me I'm going to like this one. Not only it looks absolutely cool, it also seems to be quite realistic in terms of tactic and technolgy employed - it's not just running around and shooting at anything that moves. As soon as the game is out and I learn the basics, I hope to see you on the battlefield.

Upvote 0
Hey guys!

Hey guys!

My name is Steelhed.. I am a senior staff admin over at B1station.. We have about 600 members with 130 active.. Due to the recent wear of CODUO, and the disappointing release of COD2, i am in search of... I played this mod back when it first came out, and i really liked it.... I'm going to try this out and see if it is a good fit for our community.. If it is, there will be a good amount of the standalone purchased by B1 members... I know how much hard work you guys have put into it, and i have a feeling this is going to be our next call... BTW, i saw the "Make something real" contest, and the results.. Does this mean you guys won the one million dollars?? If so, congrats..

Upvote 0