• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New Map

Perhaps there should be no trader, just ammo and weapons everywhere to keep players moving?
Fixes both the high trader distance and camping issues and throws the emphasis on surviving the set time.

Sounds like you want to play l4d...

A campaign mode of sorts would be great with linking some of the maps but everyone would just camp the same spots if the maps were blocked off from one another and if they werent blocked they'd all run to the end too quickly as the maps are pretty small for campaign maps.

Upvote 0
Why not add Farm? Go to the basement in West London, walk in the dark hallway and suddenly drop through a hole which takes you to a farm where you get greeted by a busy looking rabbit with a pocket watch and a cat with a wide smile.

alice10.gif

... and you get eaten by a Fleshpound.

Upvote 0
So there would be randoms spawns of Scars and other high tier weapons? That might actually make the game easier than it is atm..
Not really, since you wont have full ammo and have absolutely no control over what weapon spawns. Example being that a SCAR is no bloody use to a firebug compared to a flamethrower.
Sounds like you want to play l4d...
On the contrary, I hate L4D. The emphasis on that game is moving from A to B and too restrictive for my taste. I prefer the freedom to go where you want in KF and how all the zeds are around to kill you and not just slow you down or annoy you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0