• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Nacht Der Untoten

Heh, judging by the small size of Natch Der Untoten, it would be impossible to play Killing Floor even on normal in it. You couldn't flee from clots/cysts/slashers and a scrake or fleshpound means death because there's nowhere to run .

Since people think this is impossible now I think I will most definitely be making this after my hotel map is done just to prove you all wrong ;)

It would be done with the assets available right now so it will look a bit different but will still have the same layout. Until I can make custome meshes/materials or get some other modders to help me with it

Upvote 0
Since people think this is impossible now I think I will most definitely be making this after my hotel map is done just to prove you all wrong ;)

It would be done with the assets available right now so it will look a bit different but will still have the same layout. Until I can make custome meshes/materials or get some other modders to help me with it

Awesome! :D

Upvote 0
Isn't Nacht Der Untoten just a version of a multiplayer map for World at War, but with a darker environment and you're closed into the building?

If so, wouldn't it be better to just make that map for KF since it's more open? Then "Nacht" building could just be a holdout point.

Yes, Nacht has appeared in the multiplayer map Airfield which both of these maps are based on the building seen in the mission Hard Landing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRZejjpGYhA
See the building at 7:30
The Nacht building also appeared in the Zombie map Tranzit and was also remade for CoDOnline as Outpost.

One can easily make this map by simply porting over some assets from Red Orchestra 2/Rising Storm.

Kino der toten is big and circles around, i think it would be a good map too

If we can go outside passed the small alley, then the map would be pretty big to suite the current map official map layouts.

Upvote 0