• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

N.Y.Football Giants....

Thetoad

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Bergen County N.J.
Attempt to shut the mouth of the biggest BLOWHARD,in all of sports.Mr.REX(I love to sniff womens shoes)RYAN.

After the game,,he wanted a rematch,,,,,,,he had his chance,and he blew it.

Thetoad,is among other things a sports gambler.Money won in circumstances like this,,spends considerably better,than wages earned.

This game,was easy.......real easy......&. it feels sooo good...

My bookmaking skills say the Giants will open @ a 31/2 favorite,over America's Team,,,it will rise due to Romo's injured hand,,,however dallas people will keep the price down,,,,,it might rise to 4 ,,,I don't believe 41/2

I guarantee the Giants,,,,will win the game,,I'll have to wait on the point spread......

Last edited:
One Point @ A Time

One Point @ A Time

MR. Rex Ryan,head coach of the second team in my city,the n.Y.Jets,has an admitted foot fetish.
I love to gamble.
The numbers portrayed would have been the opening line,which changes during the week.As you might know,a quarterback injury effects the point spread,if you bet on the favorite,you lay points.For instance,if the Giants are favored by 4 points,they must win by at least 5 points for you to win.If they win 24-20,that is considered a push,or break even.The half point,in many instances,is considered the hook,reason being 7 1/2 points is a very big move since it means a two score spread,,,,,save the other team scoring a touchdown,going for a two point conversion(rarely made),and then making it.

My overall point was,,,,,,,shut stomach stapled,still fat,REX RYAN'S mouth.....

P.S.in football in the USA,a bet,or a unit is $5.00.however,when you lose ,they hit you again,10% called the VIG,or vigorish,,,so if you bet 10 times,it would be your $50 + the vig,$5.00

P.S. +1 I have been informed I deserve a greenie ,for this post..!!!!!

P.S. #2 One final point,the N.Y.Jets,by their victory over the Baltimore Colts,allowed my favorite team,the Houston Oilers and the entire A.F.L. To be absorbed by the N.F.L.,and all their records to be acknowledged.For that alone,,,,,I Thetoad ,gives many...a thanks.....

The Houston Oilers,are now,the Titans Of tenneessee Land,wandering minstrels ,or 21st century owners simply looking to find virgin,and more profitable fan base,not caring a damn about men,woman,and families who may have multi generational connections to the team.Like what the owner of the Cleveland Browns did,,,,in the dead of night ,removing all from Cleveland ,and relocating to Baltimore @ 3:00 AM.SHAME ON YOU ART MODELL.....SHAME ON YOU......

Last edited:
Upvote 0
How sweet it is

How sweet it is

As predicted,The N.Y.Football Giants,won,quite easily over Americas Team.

I will buy myself something expensive,,,,although I know not what it will be.

I just wonder the percentages of people in the U.S.,in Europe,,,,and I guess I have to use the phrase "Elsewhere",which I truly detest.
For you gamblers out there,,,,The Giants,will beat the Atlanta Falcons,,,A.K.A.the dirty birds,this coming Sunday afternoon.

I will wait for the spread,,but the giants,favored by 3 points is my prediction.

I see a score ,,,,,34 to 20.........

P.S. I love to put bookmakers bills,,,,"IN MY LEATHER"

Upvote 0
Short memory

Short memory

As memory serves the Pats,(throwback Helmets,are the best),last time they played the G-men,they lost.......Check that...we broke another streak they had in beating NFC teams,at home....this year..

However,I am an old Houston Oiler fan,,,,George Blanda,Charley(the counterfeiter Hennigan),what's not to love........

Since the Pats,are an original AFL team,,,,I have a certain bias towards them,,,,and you...I am surprised at being a fan......,,not to mention......all my red DITTIES........

Last edited:
Reactions: Blockbot
Upvote 0
The Joy of Winning

The Joy of Winning

I don't ,,,,normally guarantee football games,,,,but my research on this particular game,confirms facts already known.

If you gamble,,,,,play the N.Y.Giants,as opposed to the Atlanta Birds..

Lock,,is a misused term,,in addition,,,,those people lose 55% of the time...

Thetoad,........loses...............NOT.......

Upvote 0
Almost An Emergency

Almost An Emergency

It has been brought to my attention,,,,that a certain change in me,,,,,is considered essential,,,,,,if ,,I ,am to become a well rounded individual.

I am certain,,,,,I have come to the right place,,,,,for this learning experience..

Can someone,,,,,,out,,there,,,school ,,,,Thetoad,,,,in the ,,,art,,,"OF LOSING" ,,

Reactions: echutter
Upvote 0
It has been brought to my attention,,,,that a certain change in me,,,,,is considered essential,,,,,,if ,,I ,am to become a well rounded individual.

I am certain,,,,,I have come to the right place,,,,,for this learning experience..

Can someone,,,,,,out,,there,,,school ,,,,Thetoad,,,,in the ,,,art,,,"OF LOSING" ,,

Your comma key seems to already be working on it.

Reactions: Nestor Makhno
Upvote 0
Approaching,,,,,,THE END,,,,

Approaching,,,,,,THE END,,,,

To continue on a well traversed theme,,,,,Thetoad,after more than careful,& thorough analysis,,,has staked 36% of his accrued net worth,and taking the N.Y.Giants,,,,,,,and the 9 points that come along with this wager.

Be advised,this game will be contested on "The Frozen Tundra" ,OF CURLY,,,,,,,however,,,I fear not...

Hoping to see,,,,,more Zloty's in MY Leather,come 8:00 P.M.,,,,,,,EST,Sunday evening.........

P.S.As the great Criswell ,may have predicted,,,,I ,,,,using The great LED ZEPPELIN song,,,,,,,,,"The Lemon Song,,,,,I feel the Juice,,,,(Nectar),"Running Down My Leg"@ 7:55 P.M.....Not to be confused with Jethros,,,"Snot is running down my nose"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It would be nothing short of a miracle if they pulled it off against this Green Bay team. I wish you luck (and many GB turnovers, cause you're gonna need them),,,, Mr. Toad.

Can't wait to see Tebow go down in flames against Brady. I think the Ravens defense stops the Texans run game. The Niners offensive line will step up and protect Smith, Niners win a close, exciting game.

Meanwhile on the west coast, I'm excited for the Raiders with Reggie McKenzie.

Upvote 0