• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

My Steam wallet is ready.

I hope they aren't releasing the game anytime soon reason why is so that they can continue to add more content but to also make sure that the game is tested and retested for bugs and crashes and other issues before the release so that Tripwire can stomp those problems and nobody is spamming the forum about bugs and crashes and other issues.

Upvote 0
make sure that the game is tested and retested for bugs and crashes and other issues before the release so that Tripwire can stomp those problems and nobody is spamming the forum about bugs and crashes and other issues.

There is a reason why they call it Early Access ;) And it's Tripwire, they won't release a broken game. I and many others believe in Tripwire!

Upvote 0
Agreed but with the games being released today that are somewhat broken and take anywhere from weeks to months to fix the problems. it just makes me shaky.

Killing Floor 2 won't be any type of Battlefield 4 or COD Ghosts and I know that for sure. Plus, it's kind of sad that a team with more people (DICE and InfinityWard, treyarch and Sledgehammer) always come out with broken games off the bat that take months upon months to fix.

Tripwire is a good trustworthy company (I sound like I'm sucking up to them so much) and I believe they will bring in the masterpiece they call Killing Floor 2! :D

Upvote 0
Killing Floor 2 won't be any type of Battlefield 4 or COD Ghosts and I know that for sure. Plus, it's kind of sad that a team with more people (DICE and InfinityWard, treyarch and Sledgehammer) always come out with broken games off the bat that take months upon months to fix.

Tripwire is a good trustworthy company (I sound like I'm sucking up to them so much) and I believe they will bring in the masterpiece they call Killing Floor 2! :D

The Truth has been spoken :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I suppose you haven't played RO2 when it just came out...

The classic complaint
I starting playing RO2 quite a long time after the launch but it seems that the launch troubles were a significant black mark on TW's history for people to keep bringing it up repeatedly
Apparently rising storm launched fine, but regardless i'm sure TW learned from their mistakes?

Upvote 0
KF2 already has day -1 DLC, it was the Dosh Mr. Foster skin from buying the PC gamer magazine with the activation code for steam.

That's different though. You're not paying for it directly. The way I see it, it was just a small bonus for getting PCGamer.

As for day 1 paid DLC, that would be inexcusable, since it would have been taken out of the game and sold separately.

Upvote 0