• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

kevinracer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2015
More likely you have problem with server setup, not with Scrn.
Make a thread, list your mutators, server batch, kf.ini/ scrn.ini/ mapvote.ini, and etc.
I do not admin :(>
Is list Mutators:
MutKFAntiBlocker
Uzeds
KillingFloorMut
MutLoader
ScrNBalance
ServerPerk
RespawnMut
ScrNVotingHandlerMut

NikC-

Jul 22, 2014
I do not admin :(>
Is list Mutators:
MutKFAntiBlocker
Uzeds
KillingFloorMut
MutLoader
ScrNBalance
ServerPerk
RespawnMut
ScrNVotingHandlerMut
And what can you do ;) contact the admin.

• Remove antiblocker. No need.
  • Remove Uzeds. You can do the same thing in scrn.ini.
  • Remove mutloader. You can enable mutators in scrn.ini.
  • Add netreduce. Will help with joiner lag and on "heavy" maps.

fengxue0108

Jul 18, 2011
scrn balance mutator make me can not join my server

if i used "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut,ScrnBalanceSrv.ScrnBalance" i can not join my server or just one map can join
but used this "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut" i could join my server every map
this happened yestorday ,suddenly happened whith nothing it so stange becouse of just one map with scrnbalance can join
,can you help me
i do not found the reason although i try my best
i used this mutator long long algo
i do not kown how i can do, guys , any idear ?

madfin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2014
Finland
if i used "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut,ScrnBalanceSrv.ScrnBalance" i can not join my server or just one map can join
but used this "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut" i could join my server every map
this happened yestorday ,suddenly happened whith nothing it so stange becouse of just one map with scrnbalance can join
,can you help me
i do not found the reason although i try my best
i used this mutator long long algo
i do not kown how i can do, guys , any idear ?
Is it just you who can't connect or everybody? If just you, maybe you should try and delete your game cache. Is the ScrN working properly on that one map you can connect? Does this "bug" appear, when you change map and it works only when you restart server? If so then your mutators don't load with map change for some reason. Do you have mapvote mod installed?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42229

Some random crashes has happened with this v9. V8 was really stable and crashed almost never.

poosh

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 6, 2011
Sorry, but I have strange bug on twi forums. Whenever I log in, it starts loading very very slow, like 1kb/s. Writing a post is a pain. Editing a big post, such OP, is next to impossible. I suggest you all to switch to ScrN Balance Steam group to stay tuned with last updates.

linkedparadise

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 1, 2015
No Gunslinger perk

No Gunslinger perk

Hi. Sorry for digging this thread up, but after I install ScrN Balance there is no Gunslinger perk, even everything else of it working fine. Anyone know answer to this? Thank you