• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Mutator] Total Game Balance + Gunslinger Perk (ScrN Balance)

scrn balance mutator make me can not join my server

if i used "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut,ScrnBalanceSrv.ScrnBalance" i can not join my server or just one map can join
but used this "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut" i could join my server every map
this happened yestorday ,suddenly happened whith nothing it so stange becouse of just one map with scrnbalance can join
,can you help me
i do not found the reason although i try my best
i used this mutator long long algo
i do not kown how i can do, guys , any idear ?

Upvote 0
if i used "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut,ScrnBalanceSrv.ScrnBalance" i can not join my server or just one map can join
but used this "?Mutator=ServerPerksMut.ServerPerksMut" i could join my server every map
this happened yestorday ,suddenly happened whith nothing it so stange becouse of just one map with scrnbalance can join
,can you help me
i do not found the reason although i try my best
i used this mutator long long algo
i do not kown how i can do, guys , any idear ?

Is it just you who can't connect or everybody? If just you, maybe you should try and delete your game cache. Is the ScrN working properly on that one map you can connect? Does this "bug" appear, when you change map and it works only when you restart server? If so then your mutators don't load with map change for some reason. Do you have mapvote mod installed?

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=42229

Some random crashes has happened with this v9. V8 was really stable and crashed almost never.

Upvote 0
poosh;n2275807 said:
Does anybody visit KF1 forums these days?..

I do right now! because I'm having some problems with the mighty SCRN Balance mod, and I'm wondering if you could help me. The problem I have is that it doesn't seem to remember my configuration in game, like I unselected the gunslinger perk and it still appears listed on the perk selection screen. The worst part is that the custom weapons I added as perked aren't getting the perk bonuses.

I'll really appreciate your help!

Upvote 0
Reclusiarch;n2279404 said:
I do right now! because I'm having some problems with the mighty SCRN Balance mod, and I'm wondering if you could help me. The problem I have is that it doesn't seem to remember my configuration in game, like I unselected the gunslinger perk and it still appears listed on the perk selection screen. The worst part is that the custom weapons I added as perked aren't getting the perk bonuses.

I'll really appreciate your help!
If you're adding the changes directly to the .ini (which I personally recommend) make sure they're not read only so it actually saves the changes. If the .ini files are read only it might also keep them from saving the changes when you configure them in-game as well. Also make sure that you're adding them to the correct .ini, namely the ScrnBalanceSrv.ini (assuming you're playing solo or running your own dedicated/listen server), not ScrnBalance.ini (if you even have one of those, I know I don't).

Quick edit: If this doesn't help you and you don't get another helpful post on here, go to the Scrn Balance Steam community page. You're more likely to receive better help faster there.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ramare;n2279477 said:
If you're adding the changes directly to the .ini (which I personally recommend) make sure they're not read only so it actually saves the changes. If the .ini files are read only it might also keep them from saving the changes when you configure them in-game as well. Also make sure that you're adding them to the correct .ini, namely the ScrnBalanceSrv.ini (assuming you're playing solo or running your own dedicated/listen server), not ScrnBalance.ini (if you even have one of those, I know I don't).

Quick edit: If this doesn't help you and you don't get another helpful post on here, go to the Scrn Balance Steam community page. You're more likely to receive better help faster there.

Thanks a lot for the response! I add all the stuff straight to the ini, but I don't see a "ScrnBalanceSrv.ini" in my System folder, and I don't know why, I downloaded it from the workshop. Suggestions?

Upvote 0