• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[mutator] KF Dead Space

You say coincidence? Because I see pure stealing skills here, just not sure who of you is the bad guy here and I put my 100$ on them being the thiefs ;)

no no...the files of deadspace were made public to all of us. The guy ripped them for us (see topic) Besides that...mine has a WPC logo on the side...has been there for about a month now. These mods are made from 3ds max files that the guy posted. He wanted to make a deadspace mod...and I thought it was a great idea hehe. Hence the KF Deadspace mod. (you can see my old posts in that thread aswell.

Upvote 0
no no...the files of deadspace were made public to all of us. The guy ripped them for us (see topic) Besides that...mine has a WPC logo on the side...has been there for about a month now. These mods are made from 3ds max files that the guy posted. He wanted to make a deadspace mod...and I thought it was a great idea hehe. Hence the KF Deadspace mod. (you can see my old posts in that thread aswell.
I can be proof for Hemi as I too did download the Dead Space files when that guy made them public. I can't remember fully but the original author to the mod was more into just doing the map he was designing but gave up completely due to stuff so it all went public.

Upvote 0
all ? All at once ! :):is2::)

Yes, that way the admins can run it as a gametype. :)

The gametype will include :

- Security Slasher (clot base)
- Security Slicer (clot base)
- Twitcher (crawler base, custom sounds by Hemi. Coding by Marco)
- The Pack (clot base swarm)
- Crew Slasher (gorefast, custom sounds by HalfDemon)
- Crew Slicer (scrake base)
- Puker (Bloat base)
- Pregnant Slasher (Bloat base, custom sounds by a weird samoan bird lol)
- Pound Slasher (flesh pound base)
- Lacerator (Shiver/FeshPound base, custom sounds from HL2..cous nothing beats those)
- Necromorph (scrake base)
- Screamer (siren base, custom sounds by HalfDemon)
- Female Slasher (stalker base)
- Black Slasher (gorefast base, FAST!)
- Necro Isaac Patty bossfight (hardpat, Coding by Marco)

Custom HUD included with new weapons selection GFX, DeadSpace 2 fonts, DeadSpace icons and custom EndGameScreen hud GFX.

:)

Tested on Flux'es server. And it works. Wont be long till release now. :)

Upvote 0

- Puker (Bloat base)
- Lacerator (Shiver/FeshPound base, custom sounds from HL2..cous nothing beats those)

Custom HUD included with new weapons selection GFX, DeadSpace 2 fonts, DeadSpace icons and custom EndGameScreen hud GFX.

Will there be a mutator non-gametype version that adds the DeadSpace mobs to the normal Killing Floor waves, much like the Brute? :eek:

Upvote 0
Will there be a mutator non-gametype version that adds the DeadSpace mobs to the normal Killing Floor waves, much like the Brute? :eek:
Personally testing this with Hemi yesterday, there is no need to mix them up. They are a whole complete new thing on it's own where you will need skill to win. Level means everything.

Everyone you're in for a treat for sure ;)

Upvote 0
Oh Noessssss.... the mod is not even finished yet and people are already ripping and editing it!!!! :mad:

Mismatches will forever be a part of the KF experience... Sigh...

If you guys want to edit things, please ask the authors for permission and how to make changes FIRST without creating problems for users.

Upvote 0

- Puker (Bloat base)

nice :)

offtopic:Hemi when will you release the new zed called ''The Maul''?
thanks. :):p

Upvote 0
I'm very sorry...:confused:
I had a little bit of tuning your work such as damage, price, invent.
Well, warnning appears.. (look attach.)
How to fix?

WTF are you doing? Does this have anything to do with the Deadspace mod? Or is this the released PlasmaCutter your trying to edit? :confused:

Edit :

Warning, 'mMuzFlashClass' obscures 'mMuzFlashClass' defined in base class 'KFWeaponAttachment'.
Warning, 'mMuzFlash3rd' obscures 'mMuzFlash3rd' defined in base class 'KFWeaponAttachment'.
Warning, 'MeshRef' obscures 'MeshRef' defined in base class 'KFWeapon'.
Warning, 'SkinRefs' obscures 'SkinRefs' defined in base class 'KFWeapon'.
Warning, 'SelectSoundRef' obscures 'SelectSoundRef' defined in base class 'KFWeapon'.
Warning, 'HudImageRef' obscures 'HudImageRef' defined in base class 'KFWeapon'.
Warning, 'SelectedHudImageRef' obscures 'SelectedHudImageRef' defined in base class 'KFWeapon'.
Warning, 'ReferenceCount' obscures 'ReferenceCount' defined in base class 'KFWeapon'.

These are obscured for a reason, and are done due to the new handelling of the weapons by TWI. Almost al weapons need to have this new code implemented or it will not compile.

Last edited:
Upvote 0