• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

MSNBC does 'top 5 ww2 games', gives RO no love

Considering that each "article" consists of two poorly written half-paragraphs, I wouldn't give this too much attention. Normally when people say "this seems like it was written by a 15 year old", they're exaggerating. But I really think it was the case here. Some dude at MSNBC probably had his son write it, ha.

This really should be: Top Five Most Obvious WWII Games.

Upvote 0
yeah, look at the title... "we all love killing nazis"

I would love an FPS with a singleplayer campaign where I'm the nazi, but hey, thats against our politics and our country, so you can't do that, I guess is better to kill innocent american citizens in GTA than american soldiers in a wargame, right?

Upvote 0
Also, there's the whole thing that most of those titles have been on consoles or multiplatform titles. They've all have reached a much greater audience than what RO could given how it's aiming for the realistic side of things, and only on PC.

Company of Heroes sure doesn't seem like a console game, and is definitely not in the normal pick up and play fps genre.

Upvote 0