• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

MSNBC does 'top 5 ww2 games', gives RO no love

Gamburd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2007
Detroit, MI
What the hell is MSNBC anyway?
Call letters stand for Microsoft National Broadcasting Corporation; they always interview Bill Gates' friend Warren Buffet who owns Berkshire Hathaway Inc..

It is NBC's cable news channel; it must be some sort of joint venture between Microsoft and NBC, because the "National" Broadcasting Corporation is really owned by General Electric Inc.

It took me years to figure that out; besides sometimes showing the GE building in NYC at the end of the half hour evening newscast (on their broadcast, non-cable network), they almost never mention (I think I remember one time) this fact.

So if you watch NBC, you're watching the General Electric news.

CBS (Columbia Broadcasting Network) is owned by Westinghouse, Inc.

ABC (American Broadcasting Corporation) is owned by Disney (the Disney news).

These are the three old guard networks in the U.S.

PBS was added much later.

I think there was actually a fourth network at one time way back in the 1950s in the U.S.

I think it was called the Dumont network.

Last edited:

UncleDrax

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 13, 2005
Florida, USA
www.endoftheworldfor.us
Don't forget Fox, they have slowly gotten themselves to par of a major broadcasting network. (i'm not talking Fox News, just the regular Fox channels.. etc..)

WB Network (or whatever they are calling themselves these days) stil aren't up to par of a 'major' network yet imo.