• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most important feature A CLOCK

Having a clock constantly there is immersion breaking, in my opinion. Get a watch/phone/clock, or shift tab to the overlay...
That's why it should be a wristwatch... with a press of a button you could look at your wrist and see the time. If that is immersion breaking for you than life should feel like a game for you.

Reactions: koschi
Upvote 0
My comment was directed at Susi's suggestion - based around personal time management.

Gameclocks or logging for competetive play aren't really the same thing, and certainly aren't the sort of thing everyone playing the game needs to be able to see :)

Thing is it isnt a game clock its a clock to showcase in the scoreboard when (time & date) a match happened :p

Upvote 0
Sorry guys for makeing needless thread, it must be first
ever in tripwire forum.

And i'm absolutly sorry for you SheepDip.
And i hope that you can get over it that, you
spent 2 minutes of you valuable time to reading
this needless thread.

Now, i wish that moderetor comes and and DELETE
this thread that it wont load expensive server hard-drive
and that people wouldnt waste their time by reading
this needless thread.

And yes, you right RO2 wont never get finish if
some coder spent few minutes of his working time
to code this simple feature. :D

Upvote 0
This could actually be a cool way for realism nuts to organize over long distances, if they put 3D VOIP in so you can't talk over distances.

"In 60 seconds time, start laying down covering fire while I sneak round the flank" etc.
That is quite a neat idea, have each soldier set with a wristwatch set on some Eastern time zone, if everyone had it set to their timezone, some orders could get confused. Such as, "At 0342, we attack." Only the guys in his timezone would know to attack if it was set for their own timezone.

Upvote 0
That is quite a neat idea, have each soldier set with a wristwatch set on some Eastern time zone, if everyone had it set to their timezone, some orders could get confused. Such as, "At 0342, we attack." Only the guys in his timezone would know to attack if it was set for their own timezone.
No offense but you better take off those realism glasses, they make you blind. You do know that there is the remaining time on the scoreboard, which also just happens to be the same for everybody?
But yeah, a wrist watch would be so immersive.

On topic: Having the time and date on the scoreboard again would be nice. But please, this time with leading zeros for the minutes and the option enabled by default :p

Upvote 0