• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most Frightening Specimen

Most Frightening Specimen

• Clots...clots everywhere

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Gorefasts

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • A few Bloats

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Crawlers

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Stalkers

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • A Husk

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • A Siren

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • A Scrake

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • A Fleshpound

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • A Patriarch

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • A Scarke

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • A WereClotPire + the Clotmobile

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
No multiple votes allowed so i voted sirens , but i could add fleshies to the list ; im gonna share my first impressions about those 2 specimens ( and yet the actual about sirens) : my first game ever , wave 3 and i just joined being a level 0 obviously and totally unaware about any specimen ( game was in normal ages b4 any level up patch or anything) in westlondon, i was following the team while they were running inside the police station almost at the end of the hall, then the horrible voice said " everything is black ...everything " and my blood got frozen ; the guy at the front of the group close to the corner dies suddenly in the midle of some unreal scream , so we started to fall back ( mics yelling in truly horror) and some steps ahead i stoped and turned back to see what was that and , from the shadows came a naked woman with no eyes , dirty black hair and arms tied with her infernal mouth "singing"; honestly That freaks me out to the level of madness .

Upvote 0
Fleshpound, And I have a pretty funny story when I first played killing floor and my very first encounter with them.

Me and a friend were playing a round in beginner mode with the map kf_bioticslab. Being new to the game and as it JUST came out for steam (Infact it was my very first game), so we were scattered throughout the map, lost when my friend begins to speak in teamspeak- which I can also hear some of his gameplay sounds in the backround while he talks:

"where the hell are you again? I- oh my god, what the f**k is that? *POW* *POW *fleshpound rage* *POW* HOLY SH*T ITS RUNNING A-*POW* *BLAM* *POW*"

Which then I hear just the fleshpounds grinder arms blare on the mic and he just cuts out, Followed by a message of the following player that just got eaten by a fleshpound, And a message saying I'm the last player alive on my screen.

Now being damaged as all hell as I forgot that I can heal myself (because again, it was my very first game), I kinda just sat still at the spawn looking at the 3 hallways rapidly actually somewhat scared, which then I heard it on the left side hallway of a few specimens attacking the door, and thats when I first heard that voice:

"I'M GOING TO FIX YOU"

fleshpound grinder noises and he just busts through the door with a swarm of clots and crawlers, stomping at me slowly. My heart sank and I just started firing my pump action at him, which then he raged and charged forward knocking smaller specimens out of the way, I just turned around and ran down the other hallway trying to get away but he caught up and one shot killed me with my low HP, which I actually jumped when he hit me.

I got hooked on this game from there on

Upvote 0