• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Most Frightening Specimen

Most Frightening Specimen

• Clots...clots everywhere

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Gorefasts

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • A few Bloats

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Crawlers

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • Stalkers

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • A Husk

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • A Siren

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • A Scrake

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • A Fleshpound

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • A Patriarch

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • A Scarke

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • A WereClotPire + the Clotmobile

Votes: 6 6.8%

• Total voters
Excellent analyses, guys! :D

However, I do find it funny that the Patriarch is beaten out by clots. Is it the sily mustache or the googly eye? :p
My reasoning is that I'll be dead too fast to be scared.

"Hmm, what's that off in the distance?"
"ONE IN THE PIPE!"
"Hey, what did he say, I couldn't hear--"
YOUR SQUAD HAS BEEN WIPED OUT

Upvote 0
Fleshpound.

I'll be miles away if I EVER see one, real or not. (Actor or not LOL.)

Although I'd pick Scrake and Gorefast. Scrake = Texas Chainsaw Massacre and Gorefast because, I'd probably freak like Gibby.

Stalkers, Clots, Sirens...Husks..I think there's more than adequte things around, especially in my house that I could beat them to death with, even if it comes to my bare hands. (There's your ^@#$^ berserker)

Upvote 0
Patriarch or Fleshpound.

See, in real life, the Fleshpound would actually get pissed off after missing his target several times whilst being hit in the face several times with a fire axe.

"Oh you just hit me with that axe?, F@ggot I'll kick your a$$"

*swing*

"I missed, all is forgiven, you may go"

Flawless.

Upvote 0
Patriarch or Fleshpound.

See, in real life, the Fleshpound would actually get pissed off after missing his target several times whilst being hit in the face several times with a fire axe.

"Oh you just hit me with that axe?, F@ggot I'll kick your a$$"

*swing*

"I missed, all is forgiven, you may go"
Exactly. Although the way I put it into sense...it hits you once it 'feels good' and walks forward, knowing you're SO ded.

Think of it as a sadist. Which it is actually, they love pain remember? Eep:eek:

Upvote 0
Sirens ...... Crawlers tie for second place since I have a phobia for insects in general(Spiders? Why can't we go chase butterflies instead?).

Her appearance just scares the living daylights out of my human shell. And she has no eyes. GOD SHE HAS NO EYES!

And her whispering really, really, REALLY creeps me off. I was once on a Hard game of Biohazard and I was the only one left. Heard the Siren's creepy whispering. Said,"Screw this." to myself, tossed a couple of 'nades at my feet and blew up happily.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
poor bloat gets no love.
For some reason, while it would scare most people, not me. You know how easy it is to rip his head off? I could use a kitchen knife that I have well, in the kitchen and take it.

Or that folding chair which I really need to get rid off...its causing 'massive injuries'.

While siren is 'scary', I find her more annoying if not, scary. I wonder how long I'd last her screams..maybe two.

Upvote 0
Break LoS, carry a bedsheet with you and you're good :D

I can imagine you running from a Fleshie, jump behind a tree, toss the sheet over your head and giggle "hee hee hee, he'll never see me!!!" xDD

LOL

The only fault in that one is that the specimens ALWAYS find you no matter if you break line of sight or not :p. He might take his sweet time but he'll get there eventually and when he does... you are going to look stupid with the sheet over your head.

251px-%22Sad-face-ghost%22-1.jpg

Well, unless you stand on a traffic cone, specimens dont seem to understand those.

Spoiler!

And no you cant really do that in mountain pass.

Reactions: starxpilot
Upvote 0