• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Minecraft

Upvote 0
They have materials depository, so it's "a bit" easier to build there, than at survival server, isn't it? :)

Another great video from Yogscast^^

YouTube - Shadow of Israphel Special: Granny Bacon's Funeral
I watched that last night (I typically watch their updates the day they release them). All I can remember is laughing and laughing some more. Perhaps it helped that I've been keeping up with their series though, so maybe it was more funny that way.

But yeah, perhaps it's a bit easier, but it still, the creativeness is damn good. I mean, on Putzserv we just give ourselves whatever materials we have, but we never made a freaking rollercoaster or giant dragons or anything like that. :(

Upvote 0
Hopefully they will continue Shadow of Israphel soon. I've watched every part of their adventure. That stuff is better than TV.

Anyways, when's that RO server coming? Because that might convince me to buy it. :p

Yes! :)

Just started playing this, using the seed gargamel.

Good god, I don't want to imagine how huge of an area I've excavated in two locations but still only have 6 pieces of diamond and I think 8 ingots of gold.

If you are really curious you can generate a map overview of your world ;)

Upvote 0
Minecraft Beta 1.4
* Added tameable wolves
* Added cookies
* Sleeping in a bed now resets your spawn position
* New Minecraft logo
* Holding shift while climbing will hang on to the ladder
* Spiders will no longer trample crops
* Lots and lots of infrastructure for Statistics lists and Achievements
While most of the code is written, statistics and achievements won’t show up until the next update. We didn’t quite have time to finish them this week, and didn’t want to delay the update longer.

Upvote 0
I've yet to find a single wolf, found a crudload of SteveCo crates though.

I found this...
2zeezdd.png

http://www.minecraft.net/store/loot.jsp

:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0