• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Tulaoutskirts

Very much enjoying this map, the most I have had on with human players was about 28.

The first 3 objectives are often taken very quickly. I cannot say for sure if this is an issue with the bots, who are almost all stuck behind the barbwire at D once they die once.

The D objective is massive fun, dense forest to fight through with little wooden defence structures to get past. Really is fantastic.

The last point is a slight anti climax, with the defenders all spawning from one side it's quite easy to pretty much spawn kill them. Maybe have an identical spawn point on the other side of the train tracks also?

Upvote 0
The first 3 objectives are often taken very quickly. I cannot say for sure if this is an issue with the bots, who are almost all stuck behind the barbwire at D once they die once.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

This is one of those situations like Butovo. There are some stuck points that develop for Bots. The workaround is to to get SL/TLs to order them forward or call them to follow.

Upvote 0
---------------------------------------------------------------------

:)

This is one of those situations like Butovo. There are some stuck points that develop for Bots. The workaround is to to get SL/TLs to order them forward or call them to follow.

Yes, when I first entered the map, my first reaction was:

It's going to be hell to run up that hill to Cap A,B and C but the truth is they fall very quickly.

Maybe there should be some barb wire to funnel the attacking team into incoming fire. Again making use of the engineers on the map.

Upvote 0
Yes, when I first entered the map, my first reaction was:

It's going to be hell to run up that hill to Cap A,B and C but the truth is they fall very quickly.

Maybe there should be some barb wire to funnel the attacking team into incoming fire. Again making use of the engineers on the map.

If you are playing on a mode with spawn on SL, then yeah, it's really easy for Axis because the SL just sits near the cap on the slope of the hill and the squad just constantly spawns. It's much more difficult on a mode like Classic, where there is no such thing.

Upvote 0
V4 in, up and running.
Satchels.... still produce a - (minus score) for both the German team and the German player when blowing the barbed wire at 2cnd line and in front of the bunkers. Please check all destructibles.

Single logs at F4 - F5 impassable in both directions.

3kg 'nade does not.

All else runs fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
V4 in, up and running.
Satchels.... still produce a - (minus score) for both the German team and the German player when blowing the barbed wire at 2cnd line and in front of the bunkers. Please check all destructibles.

Single logs at F4 - F5 impassable in both directions.

3kg 'nade does not.

All else runs fine.

mh i Play in offline and i get no negative Points when i destroy them . when i go to the tactical view the Icon with destroy show up as german (protect as russian ) .

Upvote 0
I don't know how I ever missed this, either I ended up playing as Germans or as the Allies after the bunkers were taken but:

As an Ally, I found that I spend a large portion of time running back and forth along the barbed wire behind the bunkers on the hill. I could not move forward past it to advance and defend the bunkers.

If there are gaps, I missed them.

Such long stretches just seem out of place to me and I wanted to comment on them.

Upvote 0
yjv5.jpg

red= barbed wire
green= gaps
blue= russian spawn
yellow= objectives

maybe the forest are to spooky ....

Upvote 0