• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Nomadskaya

Wow, that really looks great, the map become better and better with every update, great work.
Can not wait to see the halftrack bug fixed in IOM, to play that map online.

Btw nice sky. Maybe you could add some trees from Postamenos, too? He has really done a good Job with his trees. An he is still working for some more.

And yes... tanks need to be redone by TWI. T-70 was just a very light tank for spotting missions and some quick actions, but vs. Other tanks, like PIII and IV it would have nearly no chance when he get hit. But in RO this Tank is nearly undestroyable by a PIII... i just win a fight because my team capture a sector and the T-70 was in deathzone, and need to retreat... he was not fast enough (happened on the new Spartanovka version with tanks).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What happened, did I somehow download the old one again and jump into it single player? :eek:

Ahhhhh, yes I did. You have a post at a certain forum with 2 different links, and 2 different map versions! I clicked the link labeled Nomadskaya(2)... :eek:

I must download the latest :D

PS: Someone get this on a server with real players!

Last edited:
Upvote 0