Manual Reloading Mutator!!!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Benjamin

Grizzled Veteran
May 17, 2009
France
[edit] Scratch that, there should be no problems. A little curious as to why you're setting the attribute each tick though.

Last edited:

Freshmeat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2010
Whitelist submission ASAP, please. I am looking very much forward to this mutator in action, and if it passes whitelisting it goes immediatly to our servers.

mooarchanox

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2010
hmm -.- at long last, my request is granted, thank you -.-

ps. works as it says but i wonder if it can give the dry fire sound similar to the mags run out. now it just stop firing ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pluberus

Mr.Sparkles

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 4, 2010
hmm -.- at long last, my request is granted, thank you -.-

ps. works as it says but i wonder if it can give the dry fire sound similar to the mags run out. now it just stop firing ...

same here its gonna go on mine as soon as its whitelisted

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
Get all the kinks irons out and it should be an official in-game option. (Not a server mutator, for the love of Reverend Alberts, no.)

Phada

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 24, 2010
France
phada.2ya.com
Because if a new weapon is spawned in game we must send this information to all clients telling that this new weapon has manual reloading.
All items spawned should already pass into CheckReplacement.
If you cannot change value in CheckReplacement you must find another solution than using a foreach dynamicactors in tick which is simply horrible.

The mutator may work, but just like Redemption mutator this is really far to be optimized.

YoYoBatty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
All items spawned should already pass into CheckReplacement.
If you cannot change value in CheckReplacement you must find another solution than using a foreach dynamicactors in tick which is simply horrible.

The mutator may work, but just like Redemption mutator this is really far to be optimized.

It works perfectly fine in-game and online, i've tested it countless times.

Reactions: J.D.*

Lucidius134

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 8, 2011
Who cares? It works, thats what matters.

I....
I......
I don't know what to think anymore.

Oh, you could work for Treyarch.

HIT DETECTION WORKS, WHO CARES IF IT'S ****ED UP, YOU CAN SHOOT PEOPLE AND THEY DIE AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

That attitude is what's wrong with the game industry these days. Who cares, aslong as it works enough to make us millions of dollars. That's all that matters.

Reactions: Yin and Gooblaster

YoYoBatty

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
I....
I......
I don't know what to think anymore.

Oh, you could work for Treyarch.

HIT DETECTION WORKS, WHO CARES IF IT'S ****ED UP, YOU CAN SHOOT PEOPLE AND THEY DIE AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

That attitude is what's wrong with the game industry these days. Who cares, aslong as it works enough to make us millions of dollars. That's all that matters.

I wish I knew what you were talking about... I don't see anything wrong with this! Why do you guys have to flame my thread? Can somebody explains this to me, and remember I'm not the greatest and most effecient programmer ever.

Reactions: J.D.* and Spicy

Lucidius134

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 8, 2011
I guess I over-reacted. My bad.

But still, it wouldn't be 'flamed' if you didn't respond the way you did.

For this to be made into a game feature it'de need to be optimized because, everything about the game is optimized. It's professional, it reduces requiremetns and keeps bugs from happening.

Anyways, from what i'm hearing it's ineffectiantly programmed, you admited to it, so wouldn't it be in YOUR best interest to _improve_ the code's efficiancy so that you _improve_ as a coder period? I've done some script/programming before and i've seen stuff i've made that is like 15 lines done in 2 (the 2 lines where also small as hell).