• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Manual Reloading Mutator!!!

YoYoBatty

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 17, 2009
Canada
Because if a new weapon is spawned in game we must send this information to all clients telling that this new weapon has manual reloading.
All items spawned should already pass into CheckReplacement.
If you cannot change value in CheckReplacement you must find another solution than using a foreach dynamicactors in tick which is simply horrible.

The mutator may work, but just like Redemption mutator this is really far to be optimized.

Upvote 0
All items spawned should already pass into CheckReplacement.
If you cannot change value in CheckReplacement you must find another solution than using a foreach dynamicactors in tick which is simply horrible.

The mutator may work, but just like Redemption mutator this is really far to be optimized.

It works perfectly fine in-game and online, i've tested it countless times.

Reactions: J.D.*
Upvote 0
Who cares? It works, thats what matters.

I....
I......
I don't know what to think anymore.

Oh, you could work for Treyarch.

HIT DETECTION WORKS, WHO CARES IF IT'S ****ED UP, YOU CAN SHOOT PEOPLE AND THEY DIE AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

That attitude is what's wrong with the game industry these days. Who cares, aslong as it works enough to make us millions of dollars. That's all that matters.

Reactions: Yin and Gooblaster
Upvote 0
I....
I......
I don't know what to think anymore.

Oh, you could work for Treyarch.

HIT DETECTION WORKS, WHO CARES IF IT'S ****ED UP, YOU CAN SHOOT PEOPLE AND THEY DIE AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS.

That attitude is what's wrong with the game industry these days. Who cares, aslong as it works enough to make us millions of dollars. That's all that matters.

I wish I knew what you were talking about... I don't see anything wrong with this! Why do you guys have to flame my thread? Can somebody explains this to me, and remember I'm not the greatest and most effecient programmer ever.

Reactions: J.D.* and Spicy
Upvote 0
I guess I over-reacted. My bad.

But still, it wouldn't be 'flamed' if you didn't respond the way you did.

For this to be made into a game feature it'de need to be optimized because, everything about the game is optimized. It's professional, it reduces requiremetns and keeps bugs from happening.

Anyways, from what i'm hearing it's ineffectiantly programmed, you admited to it, so wouldn't it be in YOUR best interest to _improve_ the code's efficiancy so that you _improve_ as a coder period? I've done some script/programming before and i've seen stuff i've made that is like 15 lines done in 2 (the 2 lines where also small as hell).

Upvote 0