• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics M4 203 vs M4

Zeotrix

Dec 10, 2011
As many of you know, when your using the Commando perk with the M4 203, you get the bonus clip size and recoil reduction, but when using the M4 203 I felt it was weaker in damage, so I set up a test. I shot a clot with a single bullet with both the M4 and M4 203. The results are as below
view.php

The clot on the right was shot with the M4 203 and the one on the left was shot with the M4. Reading over some topic's in the forum a lot of people say there is a MinDamage and a MaxDamage, but that damage dealt is always MaxDamage, but there has been controversy. If some one could clear that up, that would be great.

Reactions: Lacedaemonius
No need to have ago at TWI as they gave such an awesome game, remember that. Everyone makes mistakes.

On Topic:
The M4 203 does not count inside the Commando perk as it's built for the Demolition perk. Damage seems different because there is no damage bonus to the M4 203 but the reduced recoil etc is only there because they are made from one and other. The M4 203 litrally uses the M4 code files which might be why you get the recoil reduction on it. There is no bug apart from why Commando effects the recoil for the M4 203.

Upvote 0