• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of new things in the new trailer.

Vi-Pe

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 26, 2011
Finland
Here is the list.

New female character
Tactical shovel
KF1 flame grenade
Some KF1 characters returning
Blood sticks EVERYWHERE (even the characters)
New welder
New mad scientist weapon which is for the medic perk
Scrake
winter military base map
FP kicking
Shotgun sledgehammer
Buzzsaw
Gorefast doing a new spinning attack
Character customization confirmed (again, and it also affects 1st view, hands)
Flamethrower

You are welcome, and I have confirmed these.

Last edited:
Here is the list.

New female character
Shovel
KF1 flame grenade
Some KF1 characters returning
Blood sticks EVERYWHERE (even the characters)
New welder
New mad scientist weapon which is for the medic perk
Scrake
winter map
FP kicking
Shotgun sledgehammer
Buzzsaw
M14 EBR looking weapon (its not that or M16)
Gorefast doing a new spinning attack
Character customization confirmed (again, and it also affects 1st view, hands)
Flamethrower

You are welcome, and I have confirmed these.

*Tactical Shovel

Learn the difference, it might save your life.

The 'winter map' is looking more like a military complex in the mountains to me.

I also didn't see the M14 EBR anywhere in there, and I would know since it is my raifu.

Also, how did you get character customization out of that?

Upvote 0
*Tactical Shovel

Learn the difference, it might save your life.

The 'winter map' is looking more like a military complex in the mountains to me.

I also didn't see the M14 EBR anywhere in there, and I would know since it is my raifu.

Also, how did you get character customization out of that?

The M14 EBR was my bad, it was dark and it really was AR-15.
The customization has been confirmed in a interview AND you can see how Mr. Fosters jacket is first black and suddenly it is white(also the 1st hand models change all the time)

Upvote 0
What interview was it confirmed in? I think I might have missed one, somehow.

"There’s also a gear tab in the lobby menu. I asked if these were simply for skins like in the previous game or if there was more to it, and they said they had “no comment at the moment, but if you look at the new screenshots, you’ll notice that the same characters are wearing different clothes.” " - See more at: http://www.relyonhorror.com/in-dept...lood-made-my-nose-bleed/#sthash.K5fgCk1x.dpuf

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Character customization confirmed
This was revealed in October, NYCC
Im sure PC Gamer Mr Foster is just cosmetic changes to Mr Foster.

Yes everyone's favorite priest is back, and the Mark 7 suit makes a return, either being worn by Wilkes, Throne or someone new.

Edit: Nvm i saw this fancy new Sledgehammer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
What I saw:
- It looks like welded doors are moving when they hit them
- Husk has Husk gun v2 which works similar to flamethrower on close range
- Welding works similar or maybe the same as in KF
- Looks like one map has trains. Looks similar to filthscross
- Scrake is still mad if you shoot him
- Tripwire still has a good taste of music cuz they picked Collapsing by Demon Hunter for this trailer
- if you watch closely and stop at around 47 secs, you can see zeds eye when he custs him apart with melee weapon
- it seems like melee with katana wont be insta kill even for weak things like cyst

What I want to see:
- gift (something new about KF2 that we dont know yet) from Tripwire on 24th or 25th December
- real gameplay with commentary
- more details about all perks
- how much EXACTLY will game cost for early access vs final on PC
- more details about problematic stuff like how whitelisting mutators
will work

Upvote 0
I want to see a character that looks like this, or such armor and helmet-

CaXEmqU.png

Upvote 0
Deconstruction

Deconstruction

Here we go.

00:00:08.03

We see a gorefast screaming inside of a lab-looking building. Not sure if this is part of the paris map or not. There are monitors warning about Paris and something that might be another map.

00:00:22:00 Holy ****. You can actually see a bullet fly through 2 zed's heads in zed time. High-caliber, sharpshooter weapon?

00:00:40:00~ I think the flamethrower might leave behind a fire if used on a zed/flammable material. The fire in the video doesn't look like it belongs there.

00:00:47:00~ You can see the zed's eyeball fall out of its socket as the player slices through it.

00:00:49:20

The saw from the buzzsaw bounces.

00:00:51:11

It seems that the fire extinguisher on the wall exploded along with a grenade the player threw. The fire extinguisher created its own small explosion. Environmental traps confirmed?

There's also an explosive canister at 00:00:24:10, didn't notice it before.

00:01:00:29

An explosion chucks the Husk across the room along with pieces of a fire extinguisher and some file cabinets. Yay for dynamic environments!

Also the maps are gigantic. And/or there's 2 labs, 2 cities and another lab in the mountains.

As a general note I noticed the reflections being a bit off sometimes. I guess that's on the to-fix list. Shadows are looking VERY impressive though.

Also no one mentioned it yet but the crawlers actually open(?) their jaws(?) when they attack you. As if they weren't creepy enough :{

That's about it I guess.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A few of my quick thoughts:

It's good to see the return of Alberts, Thorns, and Wilkes but I do wonder why they went with some new girl over Ash, Rachel, or Mrs. Foster. (Although I do have a hunch that we'll see Rachel have some sort of NPC role. Just a hunch.)

Combat Shotgun looks awesome in action, hopefully it'll be more useful then the KF1 version.

Fleshpounder doing a Sparta kick and the husk with a constant flamethrower was real nice to see. Multiple attacks for each ZED is gonna be real nice.

Speaking of Flamethrowers, the new design of the player's flamethrower looks sick.

A Snow level and a subway level. I like that it said Europe and not just France at the beginning, hopefully we'll be going all over the continent.

Upvote 0