• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

List of bugs in the current KF Build

Id like to replace the current humanpawn code with poosh's for my server, is there a mutator or one someone has already made that i can have?

If you're running a modded server, then put that code inside your human pawn's subclass. If you don't, then use ServerPerks + ScrnBalance. But if you're running whitelisted server, then wait for the next KF patch and pray that Tripwire's second bugfix attempt will be better than first.

Upvote 0
I dont wanna wait, and I dont wanna use other heavy mutators, cause then ill have to use all the things they do and worry about a trillion different settings and things I dont want.

From my noobish experience so far with coding, basically if I wanted to overwrite the default I would need a code that extends off of Human Pawn, and then a mutator code that plugs that extends from code into the game? If correct, is this easy to do

Upvote 0