• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lenny strikes again...

I knew a member of the TT clan, he was my steam friend. He joined for a week, then was granted admin too. Of course as usual, he gets put to the blame for the wipes, rages, then bans him for all his servers (temporarily of course) and then quit the clan. :D

lmao.

I've talked to 2 ex-members. They both had similar experiences: "I was excited to be in the clan, I'd played on those servers all the time. Lenny banned me for [insert terrible reason here]. So I quit the clan.

Also one time on my alt account, I just got the ash harding skin and was using it. I joined a low ping server that turned out to be a tts server - I only realized it after Lenny joined it. My steam username was pretty gender neutral at the time (it was 'Red') and he assumed I was a girl. Started being real nice to me. Said wow you're really good for a girl and all sorts of other compliments and told me I should join his clan - I'll get admin, I can boot ****ty players etc etc. I thought this was hilarious. It was on westlondon, he was zerk and I was sharpshooter. We actually ended up kiting out most of the waves because the team was terrible and lenny was going through his usual rage motions. I'm surprised he survived most of the time tbh because he is pretty terrible himself and I saved him from almost every scrake. So patty comes around and he dies instantly and blames everyone else. I dunno why. He got rocketed. Apparently someone was in his way. And after he died against pat he friend requests me on steam and tells me to accept over voice chat. and I finally go on mic and I'm like "Sure thing big boy" in my deepest manliest voice and he's like what the **** I thought you were a girl. I accepted his friend request just so I could see his profile for once and as soon as I clicked one of the links from the main page it went back to the 'this profile is private' - he was quick on the delete. Anyways this guy's been around with this servers for so long TWI could probably put an achievement in the game about being kicked/banned from a tts server and it'd be up there with 'it ain't easy being greasy' for # of players who've achieved it.

Upvote 0
There was a "I Hate [-TT-]Lenny1" Group started a year ago. He made personal threats to the members, saying he would track them down and report to CIA and FBI and all that good bullshert. (I was one personally) Then he ba!tched to Steam Support saying the group was a "terrorist group" and Steam shut it down. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
my experience

my experience

I met him today, changed my name and then went on to a game he was in, wave 10 he dies (to a crawler) blames me and another teammate (i was a support other guy was sharp) long story short he was a zerk and blamed me and the sharp for abandoning him, we told him we can't keep up with him and his response was: this is my server

yea this guys got some real problems and doesn't understand the perk benefits for each class :p:p

Upvote 0
I'm guessing from his accent and from the geographic location of several of the posters in this thread that he is mostly known to players on American servers.

So probably not much of an issue for me. But I appreciate the warning in the unlikely event that I will join a server where he roams freely.

Upvote 0
I'm guessing from his accent and from the geographic location of several of the posters in this thread that he is mostly known to players on American servers.

So probably not much of an issue for me. But I appreciate the warning in the unlikely event that I will join a server where he roams freely.

Just avoid any "tts" servers and you should be fine. However I noticed these terribad admin formed some sort of "Court of Archdouches" and if you get banned from one admin's servers, he gives your name to another of his douche-in-arms and you get chain-banned. End result: you get banned from a crazy number of servers because of one of these guys.

Upvote 0