Last Day

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

CelticWereWolf248464

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 22, 2007
Long Island, NY
Never actually got to meet you but heard nothing but good things, take care brother if it wasnt for you and brothers like you i woulda given up on the WW2 pc gaming, thanks for makin RO, its an honor to play this most righteous game.

fOgGy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 25, 2006
All the very best wishes to you Yoshiro and I hope you and your family get on well soon. You have been a great support to TW and also to the community and no doubt a great person. You will be sadly missed :( but never forgotten ;) :)

Grobut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 1, 2006
Denmark
This is most depressing news, you will be sorely missed Yoshi.

The very best of luck to you and yours, and i hope we will see you again soon, and that TWI will keep your seat warm for you.

:(

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
Well, Yoshi, I am very sorry to see that you have to step down. You were doing a lot of good stuff for TW and the RO community. You thoroughly earned the respect of the community and your workmates.

It will be hard to replace your enthusiasm, patience and the support you have given. I think it is testament to you as a person, that so many people on the community now feel that they have lost a friend. I just hope you will be able to stay not too far from RO.

I wish you and your family well and hope that you come through troubled times OK.

Oldih

Glorious IS-2 Comrade
Nov 22, 2005
Finland
A gap has been made that cannot be filled. Seriously, I wonder who now helps all those poor souls in support forum - or have the same enthustiasim you did.

I wish you good luck for you and your family, and farewell.

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
I wrote and deleted a few posts now because I really don't know what to say, I just know that I want to say something.

Anyway, good luck with your troubles and we all hope to see you back sometime in the future.

"Red Orchestra" losing its Yoshi is hit at least as hard as if "Mario" would lose his!:(

[-project.rattus-]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Austria
www.youtube.com
You're not going to die, do you? So just drop in from time to time. Thankfully, this forum can be accessed from other loacations than TW's office.

Good luck and no matter what troubles you and your family are going through, life goes on. So lighten up.

Jamer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Canada
I have no doubt you are leaving with much respect and will be missed.
God bless & best wishes for your family.

Regards.

Slyk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 17, 2006
www.after-hourz.com
Sad news indeed. You have made great contributions to the game and the community. I appreciate all the communication in general and personally over the time I have been involved with RO and Tripwire. Best wishes and all the best so that you can hopefully get back to what you love and wherever that may be. Hopefully here.

Take care!

Conscript

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
England
You've done some fantastic work for both Tripwire and it's community members Yoshi. You will be greatly missed, but as always, family comes first.

Best of luck mate....don't be a stranger :)

-Conny