• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Supported

Nope, it's still a big deal for TripWire, especialy because it helped them a lot getting ready for RO2.

Mind you that TWI is a small company and RO2 was a huge project, to the point a lot of people say the game was released in a not-finished state due to bugs and etc..
Dont worry, they will update KF but just when they have the time because they still got their hands full right now.

Upvote 0
Two months since last update?
Killing Floor is dying.

Haha yeah.

But in all seriousness, I doubt they will ever get back to updating the game as often as they used to unless they all of a sudden hire some guy to take care of KF alone. And Im not just talking about actual new content updates but just the basic stuff like updating the whitelist which used to happen once in two weeks but now its been almost half a year. I have a few maps on the waiting line too, and hoped to speed up the process by helping them test the maps in advance but seems like it doesnt matter.

With RO2 on the works it was pretty obvious that KF would be put aside for a while but now that its already out they will be spending all their time updating it and fixing any issues, and what happens after they are satisfied with it? They will start a new project, no doubt. KF will probably still get some odd updates during the xmas/summer events but I hope theyd at least find time to update the whitelist more often.

This is the first time theyve neglected the whitelist so badly though so Im not abandoning all hope just yet. :rolleyes:

Reactions: poosh
Upvote 0
They've basically thrown Killing Floor aside for RO2. I understand why they did it, because RO2 is their big-money game where KF is a budget-title side project...

That said, it's really disappointing because RO isn't really my style of game at all, but TWI has gone all-in with it and they probably won't be touching KF for quite a while.

Upvote 0