• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Killing Floor Legion

Update: New GameType Added.

No Guns.
Author: Phada, Modded by Arramus For Killing Floor Legion
Description: Modded further to allow flexibility of removing any weapon.
Vote for the GameType - No Guns, also i've tweaked the mode to be only playable as Beserker.

This is going to be used for a upcoming Killing Floor Legion event.

Edit:
Weapon Pack -BETA V2.0: Horzine M7A3 Medic Rifle & MK23
Author: -=Ivan=- & Jack Carver
Description: These gun's will be buyable at the trader.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Update: Update made to the 32 Player, it's now just dedicated to regular Killing Floor.

It will longer feature all of those mods and leveling is introduced from level 1 to 20, as KFL is a community so there has to be some goal introduced, but i have modified the perk level requirements so it's not too high

There now is Friendly Fire but on 10%, so it makes the game a little bit more challenging, but any team killing done purposely is not allowed.

I've added a lot of custom weapons, i am sure you all will enjoy them, i got exclusive weapons on there made By Lethal Vortex who was very kind to send me them.

And last but not least, the new specimen Brute is added and will spawn randomly during the waves.

First post updated.

Edit: Both 6 player servers have friendly fire also on 10%

Edit: Custom monsters will spawn randomly during the waves.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'd love to drop in; your servers look like a riot (the good kind, mind you)

And I have a number of lvl6 perks, and suicidal competency, so I won't be out disgracing your good names anytime soon.

My main problem is that I am not exactly bordering Australia...but I am bordering the Pacific. Am I close enough to play proper, or no?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Your 32-player server is complete awesomesauce. Even with ~250 ping. :rolleyes:
Glad you like it Novfanaion :D.

And Mille_W, drop in and see how you go .

Credits to Lethal Vortex, i just made some modifications to some of his weapons.

Keep tuned as i've been working on a update for the server for more than 2 days, i hope to get it done soon.

Upvote 0
I come bearing a screenshot from yesterday:

Not sure if it's SFW though.
Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Also, I'm asking for BartBear: Would it be possible to make whatever fix to allow both the WTFMod and the Parachute Mod public? Or at least give a hint as to what needs to be fixed?

I was trying to tell him that he should probably ask you guys, but I think I may have misworded that :p
I'm actualy not running the wtfmut, just using a few classes from it such as a few zombies and few weapons, so i'm not too sure what the problem is, sorry i couldn't be more of assistance.

Upvote 0