• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Killing Floor 2 first Teaser Trailer - Transformation

moleculo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 2, 2013
Will there be more story? I hope there will be more story. The stuff in the unofficial wiki for instance is pretty neat, it would be a nice finishing touch for the game to use a little bit of something like that here and there to tell us more about the outbreak origins or whatever.

Moskeeto

Dec 29, 2011
Will there be more story? I hope there will be more story. The stuff in the unofficial wiki for instance is pretty neat, it would be a nice finishing touch for the game to use a little bit of something like that here and there to tell us more about the outbreak origins or whatever.
I would actually like some sort of single player campaign. Not one that feels tacked on though, of course. ;)

Maybe something crazy and over the top like the new Shadow Warrior.

moleculo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 2, 2013
I would actually like some sort of single player campaign. Not one that feels tacked on though, of course. ;)

Maybe something crazy and over the top like the new Shadow Warrior.
That might actually work. MIGHT. Of course it should be available in multiplayer too. It's been suggested a hundred times, but something more L4D-like could maybe be a working idea.

Moskeeto

Dec 29, 2011
That might actually work. MIGHT. Of course it should be available in multiplayer too. It's been suggested a hundred times, but something more L4D-like could maybe be a working idea.
You're right. A co-op campaign would work well. A L4D-like campaign wouldn't be bad either. I loved that game. I've played the co-op there many times over.

The Naz Effect

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 10, 2013
I'm not a fan of teasers in general, but THAT is how you do a teaser.

It didn't show 2 seconds of a fuzzy image followed by 60 seconds of darkness. It didn't leave more questions than answers. It was dead-on Horzine propaganda that was done remarkably well and was clearly not rushed together to get out the door.

I think it'd be awesome if TWI takes a meta approach to show "more of the game outside of the game" a la Portal 2's Cave Johnson videos. They don't have to necessarily create full blown novels but any peak into the world of KF is always mesmerizing (just like Horzine propaganda).

Kudos!

Utopia-Phoenix

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Qingdao, Shandong, China
I hope that TWI will NOT screw the balance of the game with headless reactions like M99's $250 ammo price.
Why don't you learn from paradox interactive and issue an official mutator which allows the players to change the statistics of the weapons, manually? That will fit everyone's taste-- just DIY your own balance!

|WC|Capt.525

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 14, 2012
Hiding from Drop Bears; Aus
I hope that TWI will NOT screw the balance of the game with headless reactions like M99's $250 ammo price.
Why don't you learn from paradox interactive and issue an official mutator which allows the players to change the statistics of the weapons, manually? That will fit everyone's taste-- just DIY your own balance!
You mean you hope they won't screw the balance of the game by adding weapons like the M99? :rolleyes:

Ot: Good trailer, I can't wait until early access is available!

GeneticArmor

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 2, 2009
Sweden, S
Yes that's a great idea! And then whenever I join a server every single weapon is set to cost

Last edited: