• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor 2 first Teaser Trailer - Transformation

Will there be more story? I hope there will be more story. The stuff in the unofficial wiki for instance is pretty neat, it would be a nice finishing touch for the game to use a little bit of something like that here and there to tell us more about the outbreak origins or whatever.

I would actually like some sort of single player campaign. Not one that feels tacked on though, of course. ;)

Maybe something crazy and over the top like the new Shadow Warrior.

Upvote 0
I would actually like some sort of single player campaign. Not one that feels tacked on though, of course. ;)

Maybe something crazy and over the top like the new Shadow Warrior.
That might actually work. MIGHT. Of course it should be available in multiplayer too. It's been suggested a hundred times, but something more L4D-like could maybe be a working idea.

Upvote 0
I'm not a fan of teasers in general, but THAT is how you do a teaser.

It didn't show 2 seconds of a fuzzy image followed by 60 seconds of darkness. It didn't leave more questions than answers. It was dead-on Horzine propaganda that was done remarkably well and was clearly not rushed together to get out the door.

I think it'd be awesome if TWI takes a meta approach to show "more of the game outside of the game" a la Portal 2's Cave Johnson videos. They don't have to necessarily create full blown novels but any peak into the world of KF is always mesmerizing (just like Horzine propaganda).

Kudos!

Upvote 0
I hope that TWI will NOT screw the balance of the game with headless reactions like M99's $250 ammo price.
Why don't you learn from paradox interactive and issue an official mutator which allows the players to change the statistics of the weapons, manually? That will fit everyone's taste-- just DIY your own balance!

You mean you hope they won't screw the balance of the game by adding weapons like the M99? :rolleyes:

Ot: Good trailer, I can't wait until early access is available!

Upvote 0
I hope that TWI will NOT screw the balance of the game with headless reactions like M99's $250 ammo price.
Why don't you learn from paradox interactive and issue an official mutator which allows the players to change the statistics of the weapons, manually? That will fit everyone's taste-- just DIY your own balance!
Yes that's a great idea! And then whenever I join a server every single weapon is set to cost

Last edited:
Upvote 0