• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF2-RE Map Antize

Spawn Bug

Spawn Bug

Made an account just to post this.

Really enjoyed the map and level design. Had a blast playing with my friends but found a pretty big game breaking bug. Going by what they were probably called in RE, the safe room which is the office attached to the main office area on the right side of the map that leads to the outdoor area with the stairs, if everyone on the team stands on the desk against the wall facing the door, the Zeds that spawn behind the room in the dark hallway with the cracked hole in the wall will stay inside that spawn area. Once husks, fleshpounds, and scrakes spawn, they will proceed to kill each other in that cramped room as all the zeds start spawning in there. Just letting you know so you can update the map as I really enjoyed it!

If my description didnt make sense, just send me a PM and i'll try to rexplain myself

Upvote 0
That's a great map! I played it the other day on a server and just now realized when I looked at the screenshots that it was this map.
For bugs: I have no idea what version we played, but ZEDs got stuck regularly making it really hard to end the trader time.
Other suggestions: The room downstairs with the smoke is REALLY awesome! But that blocking volume feels weird, maybe add something that blocks the way for players so it feels better.
Really good work on the outside area btw! Love the fire and stuff. ;)

Upvote 0