• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF KF workshop- maps won't show up in maplist

Kmn483

Sep 14, 2012
When hosting a game I do not have the files I subscribed to. I cannot solo the maps or even see them in the list. Common maps such as: Arcade gas station or Ganja farm reweeded cannot be found after subscribing. I've done complete restarts of the game and steam, found out that the maps are saved under \Steam\userdata\74641526\ugc\referenced but those .rom 's are incompatiable with the game itself, seeing as the crash when manually adding them to the maps folder. (the files are also in lowercase in their own weird numbered folders, making them proper filename format doesn't help.) I can't use any maps in the workshop even after subscribing and having them download in steam. Furthermore they won't appear in the top right corner in-game at the main menu, to show they are downloading. (but they do apear out of game in the downloads section of steam).