• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map KF-OldCity

Yeah I've gone pretty much inactive but I still read the boards. Nice to know one's maps are still being played. The fix is simple, really, just a few pathnodes and jumpspots. Just had a solo test run and it works, will upload it tomorrow to both steam and moddb. Might add a few more effects to it in the meantime. :)
€ Updated Steamworks file. See if it works for you. Moddb file will be following soon... :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wait did you updated the map recently? Since XMas update Workshop is playing tricks on me, so I unsubscribed from everything.

Btw, I think you should contact Tripwire about making your maps official. All your three maps (Old City, Constriction and Corruption) are awesome.

Upvote 0
Yes I did update the map with a river pathing fix (shoots ZEDs out of the water at two points now to prevent them getting stuck there) and added a few more meshes at the river / on top of the starting tunnel.

Well you have to get to them? Thought they choose their favorites. In any occasion, someone else should recommend me then, but thank you for your faith that it be possible. :)

Upvote 0